The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Leadeye, my buddy picked up a Marlin in 45-70 today. Lever mania is still spreading. It’s like typhoid, only more fun. :cool:

When I was in Badger Creek over the weekend they kept putting Henry Lever actions into my hand. So tempting, so very tempting.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Was my guy Mike in there.....:)

There was 4 guys there, two behind the counter, two in front, but the two in front were sitting around chatting with the two behind. I don't know that I caught anyone's name.

I was killing time, because my wife needed to rest her back. She has been having some back issues again. So, I stopped in to window shop.

He also put a beautiful Standard Mfg 1911, blued with blue accents. It gave me ideas for the 1911 I want to build.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was 4 guys there, two behind the counter, two in front, but the two in front were sitting around chatting with the two behind. I don't know that I caught anyone's name.

I was killing time, because my wife needed to rest her back. She has been having some back issues again. So, I stopped in to window shop.

He also put a beautiful Standard Mfg 1911, blued with blue accents. It gave me ideas for the 1911 I want to build.

Mike is the heavy set guy at the desk. Wears glasses. Has a unique sense of humor. Very unique.

I bought the Standard 1911 in Blued finish from him. Also the High polished Nickel.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Mike is the heavy set guy at the desk. Wears glasses. Has a unique sense of humor. Very unique.

I bought the Standard 1911 in Blued finish from him. Also the High polished Nickel.

I think it was Mike that was trying to entice me with very nice guns. The rosewood grips with the blue screws looked really nice. I also looked online at the high polish nickel with the same blue accents. Very nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom