The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Everyone (who was 'with' it) was dripping in gold during those ancient times, Deacon. The look in her eye spelled a different desire ! :naughty:

Desire -- yes, I do see that too.

Maybe just keep feedin' ya the brewski's until she can get you lame enough to snatch that gold from ya.

How am I doin'...Am I close..?

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I just came back from the new Jedi/Star Wars movie.

Ok...it didn't move me - but not many have recently.

Now this Friday though will be the epic - 1917 - that'll be my movie of choice.!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Have finished turning my spare bedroom into a gun cleaning workshop. My son probably won't ever stay more than a day or two at a time again, so I'm going to buy a futon for the loft and call it good. Just had a fella come pick up the bed, dresser and entertainment center, as I no longer needed any of it.

That looks great WTB. Yours too MM. I can smell the freedom over here. Ahhhhhh that's nice.

Hell yes. Awesome

Thanks guys.

Do you have your optic picked-out, WT ? :dunno:

I have 3 different red dots I could put on it, or the PA scope (4*14) that I bought off T-DOGG a while back. Or a 3*9 Bushnell scope I have sitting idle. Decisions, decisions.

Not going to lie, if I had money to throw away I’d buy one of those can launcher uppers and cerakote it ‘Murica style just to launch some beer on July 4th every year. I’d have to get flag print shorts to match. :laugh6:

:thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    have 3 different red dots I could put on it, or the PA scope (4*14) that I bought off T-DOGG a while back. Or a 3*9 Bushnell scope I have sitting idle. Decisions, decisions.

I suppose the decision would rest with your predominant usage, but with those choices, and the barrel length, I'd want to go with the 4-14X.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not going to lie, if I had money to throw away I’d buy one of those can launcher uppers and cerakote it ‘Murica style just to launch some beer on July 4th every year. I’d have to get flag print shorts to match. :laugh6:
    I bet TT has some flag print booty shorts you could borrow. He grew out of em (think his butt got too big).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It finally came:

JnnmSBIh.jpg
    Looks great WT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not me ..... that's KJQ's territory. I'll always prefer a rifle caliber, but to each their own, of course ! :oldwise:

For me it's largely about not having easy access to a decent facility to shoot the centerfire rifle calibers. I've got a 5.56, but rarely get to shoot it compared with my 9mm AR pistol. Otherwise I'd tend to agree with you.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    For me it's largely about not having easy access to a decent facility to shoot the centerfire rifle calibers. I've got a 5.56, but rarely get to shoot it compared with my 9mm AR pistol. Otherwise I'd tend to agree with you.
    I can understand your perspective. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom