The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Cookie I saw you were hit by the douche bags.

Not a direct knock but people.....no matter how in a hurry you are do not leave visible bait for the douche water drinkers. They will hit on about anything to feed their drug habits.

No knock Cookie. This sucks.

No knock. It was an egregious error. I had $150 worth of snacks riding shotgun. I did not know payroll was in the vehicle. I left my phone charging. It was any crackheads wet dream.

We're talked to the daycare/preschool head honcho lady, she sent out a notice to all parents. A vast majority leave their vehicles running the literal 2 minutes it takes to pick up their kids.

It was such an obvious lack of security and lack of common sense for the sake of convenience.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    You should look at having contacts set up so they sync with whatever email provider you use. That way they persist across phone, PC, etc.

Payroll as in they got your paycheck/cashed paycheck?

I was lucky and was able to recover most of my contacts via my Google account.

Not mine, I would've preferred mine. It was our employees. Initially thought it was all locations. It turned out only one location was compromised. If I had known it was in there vehicle, i wouldn't have been so careless. But noooo i had to be an idiot.

Everyone still got paid and chase frauds department was great and stayed up late with us to make sure the employees were protected

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was lucky and was able to recover most of my contacts via my Google account.

Not mine, I would've preferred mine. It was our employees. Initially thought it was all locations. It turned out only one location was compromised. If I had known it was in there vehicle, i wouldn't have been so careless. But noooo i had to be an idiot.

Everyone still got paid and chase frauds department was great and stayed up late with us to make sure the employees were protected

I seriously hate a thief.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Sorry to hear, Cookie!!! Did they cut your top?? if it's a soft top or was it a open the door and grab? What a way to raise kids.....look what I stole from one of your fellow parents here at daycare....sign of the times, I guess.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Sorry to hear, Cookie!!! Did they cut your top?? if it's a soft top or was it a open the door and grab? What a way to raise kids.....look what I stole from one of your fellow parents here at daycare....sign of the times, I guess.

It was a jeep Cherokee. It was all on me. I must've not locked it. I tend to let my guard down there as its only "2 mins" literally. Lesson learned. 2 mins would've been enough to potentially ruin me, had It been a different day.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m going be wearing some new leather tonight! Only waited since Black Friday and it came a day early!

4d442cea1675f4f8e16502026e01c875.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    WLW makes some nice holsters.

Sweet setup mcapo.

For some reason I'm always tempted to get a set of their sleigh bells for the front door at Xmas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom