The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dang BA that's a great deal! Plus its from the CZ godfathers collection. Someone will jump on that.
    I just got one from Patience and Im commited to another CZ'er for $ so I cannot partake. But thats a very awesome deal

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That’s where it gets complicated. Wifi is nothing more than a radio transmitter inside the modem. Most newer units will have two. One is 2.4GHZ, the other is 5ghz. Connecting via a lan cable will always be faster than using wifi. A wired connection can send and receive at the same time. WiFi generally does not.
    Something else to keep in mind, is older devices that get passed down to kids. The older devices weren’t capable of the speeds of the current devices. Wifi will generally not work any faster than the slowest device connected to it, so when you give your kids or grandkids a 10 year old tablet or phone to play with, you sabotage your own network.
    **** my kids have newer and better stuff than me lol
    They're the ones that know how to use it.
    I played mariocart on Nintendo switch last night. I felt like a hip dad. I dont think they were thinking the same thing

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Speaking of CZ's, My new to me P10F...

ewLp8Zo.jpg

sQoFEGR.jpg

Hope to get out tomorrow to shoot it and sight in the RMR.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Speaking of CZ's, My new to me P10F...

ewLp8Zo.jpg

sQoFEGR.jpg

Hope to get out tomorrow to shoot it and sight in the RMR.

Looks like a complete USPSA Carry Optic setup. Nice
    Come down and shoot at South Central or Silver Creek USPSA and have some fun.
    Let me know when/if you come and we can squad together and have some fun.
    Looking forward to a range report.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks all for the P10F comments.

Looks like a complete USPSA Carry Optic setup. Nice
    Come down and shoot at South Central or Silver Creek USPSA and have some fun.
    Let me know when/if you come and we can squad together and have some fun.
    Looking forward to a range report.

I don't plan to shoot USPSA but I started shooting the Steel Challenge matches at SCGC this fall and have put in a membership application. The pistol came with the holster and since I had an extra RTI hanger I installed it and clipped it onto my setup for the CZ Shadow 2 I've been using in the SC matches.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks all for the P10F comments.

I don't plan to shoot USPSA but I started shooting the Steel Challenge matches at SCGC this fall and have put in a membership application. The pistol came with the holster and since I had an extra RTI hanger I installed it and clipped it onto my setup for the CZ Shadow 2 I've been using in the SC matches.

Steel Challenge is a gateway drug to USPSA.:):

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That’s where it gets complicated. Wifi is nothing more than a radio transmitter inside the modem. Most newer units will have two. One is 2.4GHZ, the other is 5ghz. Connecting via a lan cable will always be faster than using wifi. A wired connection can send and receive at the same time. WiFi generally does not.
    Something else to keep in mind, is older devices that get passed down to kids. The older devices weren’t capable of the speeds of the current devices. Wifi will generally not work any faster than the slowest device connected to it, so when you give your kids or grandkids a 10 year old tablet or phone to play with, you sabotage your own network.

Newer routers do have ways to cope with the slowest device slowing down the entire network, but I'm sure most people don't modify those, nor do I 100% know how effective those settings are.

My router has some of those settings, as well as some QOS settings, but then again, it can't seem to give me a good reliable report of the exact devices that are connected (I suspect some of that is an issue with the reporting than the actual handling of connections code, but still can make it difficult to review & trust).

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Suppressor cleaning question.

I used my Hornady the other day with Simple Green mixed like 1 part cleaner and 2 parts water. It worked okay after two 30 minute heated cycles, but still had to do some manual scrubbing. The baffles aren't spotless, but better. Is that about what I should expect. Or should I soak them all day or use the cleaner full strength?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Suppressor cleaning question.

I used my Hornady the other day with Simple Green mixed like 1 part cleaner and 2 parts water. It worked okay after two 30 minute heated cycles, but still had to do some manual scrubbing. The baffles aren't spotless, but better. Is that about what I should expect. Or should I soak them all day or use the cleaner full strength?
    This your rifle can?
    I dont clean rifle cans. I just shoot them and heat them up. That stuff will cook off

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom