The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Ouch lol.
    My buddy did something similar to me once. Was out to eat and he starts talking about things I'm collecting and wanting to buy upcoming and then gets my wife going about my 3 storage sheds I rent ful of my collection. Yeah, I'm sure everyone else had a great dinner. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide. He was laughing his ass off
    If this is the same guy that I'm thinking of then that means he also has 3 storage sheds too. LOL

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Does it fold up and down or side to side? I'm familiar with take down rifles that work on interrupted threads.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just met a CZicko and an Ingo member.
    Spitfire is at a new home and the CopperHead is back with me.
    Also have a seriously nice bag I will be setting up as a BOB today.
    The Phantom will be changing addresses this week as well.

The pantsless Hiway is back up and rolling.

Curious what gets packed in your bag.

I'm thinking hard trying to figure out what to do about my "no guns" dilemma...and a get home bag is likely to be stored in the truck.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I like the idea of this. You can buy an adapter which allows you to move the optic before the fold. Of course this doesn't help your thumb.

Amazing how the aftermarket can correct some of the design flaws isn’t it?

For me it goes back to Kel-Tec makes good concepts, they just don’t feel as finished as finished as other options. Offsetting that is the price, the Sub2K is just about cheaper than any of the competitors except maybe the Hi-Point.

AR9, Grand Power, Scorpion, MPX, Tavor, HKs (and their clones), B&T, AK-V, Hi-point, Sub2k. So many options out there for everything budget.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'd like to get a PCC, but it isn't high up on my list. Hopefully when I go to get one there will some new options out there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Curious what gets packed in your bag.

I'm thinking hard trying to figure out what to do about my "no guns" dilemma...and a get home bag is likely to be stored in the truck.

I went with a dual use bag. Back-pack or straight up bag. When I get it all sorted out I will let you know. Still in the "What to pack" mode.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I had a Sub2k for about a week. I never shot it. Dropped the bolt the first time and managed to take a chunk out of my thumb, it went up for sale after that. Lol

I think enough of us have PCCs now we could have a pretty good comparison at the next gala.

Dang it. I was going to get you a Garand but now that I know you have thumb concerns...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think I'll just hold onto the Sub2k for now. It's not great, but it works and I don't have a burning need for this category. Once I get a can that will fit it (after I get one for rimfire) then I'll have more fun shooting it. The one time I shot it with a can on it was much more fun than without, but I think that is the same for anything... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom