The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Whatever you science denying bastards are doing, please keep it up. This weather is awesome! A little damp, but awesome. Somebody throw another Polar Bear on the fire, I’d like to sleep with the windows open tonight. :cool:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Listen, I know you are well trained but this cannot be taken too seriously. The threat is real.

It’s Saturday, have a bourbon and turn up the volume. If you can’t hear them, they can’t hurt you.

.....or was that, if you can’t see them? No worries, more bourbon. Sometimes you just have to drink through it.

This^^^
    Teen age girls are the downfall of teenage boys, and society in general. The Black Plague only killed millions. The Pink Plague is way more dangerous. :runaway:
    I have a window with a fire ladder as a way out if it comes to it. All options remain on the table. And yes, more bourbon for sure. Busting out the good stuff tonight. Im gonna cuddle up in my sleeping bag with my cats. Even they are scared.
    If i have to speek to anyone i can broadcast through alexa or my cell phone :):

We sent my son away KJQ. He's not in first grade yet but i dont need him hitting on the older women:):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You'd think, but if you can't hear or see them they could burn the house down around you...or worse yet, have boys sneak in. Good luck. :lmfao:
    Yeah I have a very good alarm system with cameras on the perimeter. If any boys try to breach this house their ass is grass. And if any girls try to bust out after curfew, their parents get called to come pick them up no matter what time it is. If one single window or door gets jiggled my phone will start lighting up and dinging like its the 4th of july and then the big alarm will go off too. I will not be a happy camper if i have to pause a chuck norris movie.

Hell if my flag outside blows too hard the motion sensors start going off

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    If im ever approached by any wives my lips are sealed. I will not break even under torture. Maybe food but not torture;)

I blame CM. We met him one time before going shopping. We were getting ready to leave and he motioned for my wife to roll her window down, then tells her "you know I just bought something from him. He's got plenty of money now.". Then he drove off laughing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I blame CM. We met him one time before going shopping. We were getting ready to leave and he motioned for my wife to roll her window down, then tells her "you know I just bought something from him. He's got plenty of money now.". Then he drove off laughing.

Yeah that was pretty cold wasn't it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ouch lol.
    My buddy did something similar to me once. Was out to eat and he starts talking about things I'm collecting and wanting to buy upcoming and then gets my wife going about my 3 storage sheds I rent ful of my collection. Yeah, I'm sure everyone else had a great dinner. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide. He was laughing his ass off

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We get them by the case frozen at Sams. They are OK if you add cheese and some onion with spicy mustard.
    I cant do most frozen name brand fast food or restaurant things. Just never is the same. Skyline chili with noodles is the exception. I buy the frozen with noodles. Nuke it in the microwave for like 6 minutes and its pretty good. Not the same as fresh in the location but close to the taste

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I have various pictures of HGTV projects from around the yard that will get emailed if that's ever done to me.;)

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Had a fun time at the 1500. Prices were, as always, all over the place. People were mostly good. The company was great.

There was a guy selling fuel filters and “mag-lites” with the holes drilled and threaded. Very blatant as well.

Found an AR9 pistol as well.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Had a fun time at the 1500. Prices were, as always, all over the place. People were mostly good. The company was great.

There was a guy selling fuel filters and “mag-lites” with the holes drilled and threaded. Very blatant as well.

Found an AR9 pistol as well.

Waiting on pics of the new pistol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom