• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    It's required that you drink Coors Light if you are going to look on GB. Preferably after you have had a few. This makes GB work better.
    Looks like I'm not browsing then! I'm a little bit of a beer snob - give me a good porter or stout and then we'll talk. :p

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I think the idea is to drink a lot of cheap beer so you have more money to [STRIKE]**** away[/STRIKE] er, I mean, spend online. ;)
    Absolutely! After you have made your purchase and are sitting around and admiring your purchase, then you break out the good beer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Or crying over your purchase.

Thinking back to some days gone by when I could sit out by the fire pit on Friday night and have 4 or 11 beers by the fire.
    Then stumble back inside to the laptop and start cruising.

A few days later I would see a big heller dent in the available funds in the internet account. Followed by a series of packages.

Many of the ATP pieces were born that way. Some very nice pieces. Once I built a 1911 and did not have the gun yet......:lmfao:

Kind of miss those days.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Drunken purchases include:
    Soda Stream
    Martin Guitar

Thankfully that was a few years ago and I've gotten better and not drinking and browsing the internet. :laugh:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I got to try some of MM's famous GINSENG tea the other day and it was amazing!!! He hand picks it and processes it himself and brews it. From earth to cup. It definitely boosted my mind and body.

1. I discovered Ginger tea a couple of years ago at my son's engagement party in Greensburg, IN.
    2. Been drinking it ever since. I mix it with Black tea and/or Green tea.
    3. I'd love to try Ginseng to see what it's like, especially hand-picked and privately processed as opposed to commercially done: I'll bet it is fantastic!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    1. I discovered Ginger tea a couple of years ago at my son's engagement party in Greensburg, IN.
    2. Been drinking it ever since. I mix it with Black tea and/or Green tea.
    3. I'd love to try Ginseng to see what it's like, especially hand-picked and privately processed as opposed to commercially done: I'll bet it is fantastic!
    Sell me that Colt revolver for two-fiddy .... and I can make that happen !!! :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If we start talking about stupid things we've done under the influence of alcohol this thread could take on a whole new life...or end abruptly.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Okay, I heard tea. Now I'm really interested. I love tea far more than I could ever love coffee!
    I own some property down in Owen county, and it grows there. I help it along by planting seeds every year, since it's an extremely sensitive, and slow-growing plant.
    Real ginseng is medicinal, as the Chinese and Native Americans have known for thousands of years. :)

IMG_4050-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom