Not open for further replies.

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Lexis, what do you like to shoot?
    I believe I heard you are a good shot. I believe I heard that statement is an understatement. LOL

Morning Ben! I really like to shoot whatever I can get my hands on really lol I’m obviously partial to .22s since I live with Mr. Turbo. My favorite handguns to shoot are my 357 Coonan and our 75 Shadow Orange or the Orange one as I call it.

Rifles, I like anything that I can bench rest and shoot cause I can’t stand how inaccurate I am when I shoulder it. I love my X-Ring .22 which is what I usually try to group with cause it’s cheap or my Ruger American in 17HMR for something a little more but still not super expensive. Our 308 would be the one that you’re referencing which I’m really accurate with. I do enjoy outshooting my husband with it. The only shoulder rifle I’ve liked is Bandit’s M1 Carbine :): I’ll wear him down at some point so he’ll let me have it.

The only guns I don’t like are revolvers, I leave the wheel guns to Mr. Turbo. Oh and 380s cause that’s what every sales person in every gun store we stop in tries to hand me

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning Ben! I really like to shoot whatever I can get my hands on really lol I’m obviously partial to .22s since I live with Mr. Turbo. My favorite handguns to shoot are my 357 Coonan and our 75 Shadow Orange or the Orange one as I call it.

Rifles, I like anything that I can bench rest and shoot cause I can’t stand how inaccurate I am when I shoulder it. I love my X-Ring .22 which is what I usually try to group with cause it’s cheap or my Ruger American in 17HMR for something a little more but still not super expensive. Our 308 would be the one that you’re referencing which I’m really accurate with. I do enjoy outshooting my husband with it. The only shoulder rifle I’ve liked is Bandit’s M1 Carbine :): I’ll wear him down at some point so he’ll let me have it.

The only guns I don’t like are revolvers, I leave the wheel guns to Mr. Turbo. Oh and 380s cause that’s what every sales person in every gun store we stop in tries to hand me

Those chauvinist dogs ! :xmad:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County

Sounds like your biased gun store experiences have at least advanced a century - if I just stop somewhere to look, I immediately get pointed to revolvers because little ladies could never rack a slide.

Also it was fun reading what you like to shoot! That’s a lot of variety in there. :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Those chauvinist dogs ! :xmad:

They need a little Zen...

Sages send their spirit
    To the storehouse of awareness
    And return to the beginning
    Of myriad things.
    They look at the formless,
    Listen to the soundless.
    In the midst of profound
    Darkness,
    They alone see light;
    In the midst of silent vastness,
    They alone have
    Illumination.​
    - Huai-nan-tzu

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    They need a little Zen...
    Sages send their spirit
    To the storehouse of awareness
    And return to the beginning
    Of myriad things.
    They look at the formless,
    Listen to the soundless.
    In the midst of profound
    Darkness,
    They alone see light;
    In the midst of silent vastness,
    They alone have
    Illumination.​
    - Huai-nan-tzu

I love you, man !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The key to a successful diaper change is speed, wet wipes & more wet wipes, and on boys not letting them get cold or the firehose will spray you!

We (as overworked parents with no life outside of kids) used to have a contest to predict the number of wipes required for a clean pass....Yes, I am easily entertained.

"Oh, that one is a five wipe one. That one is yours".

You could usually tell by the strength of the aroma.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been practicing my Taoist 'non-doing'
    .....I haven't shaved in almost two weeks.

That might change tomorrow, because we have company coming.....but then again, winter is still nigh, and the fur keeps my face warmer ! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom