• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    That's not even a fraction of the variations but that is a great list to demonstrate that main model lines though.

It was confusing at first, but once you read the chart at the bottom, it makes sense...

I only have one. Model 59 In nearly pristine condition. Love it, but as a part of a collection. Not so much a shooter. Then again I've only ever shot it next to my cz ...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

At some point I might get a revolver. I like the look of them and they are fun to shoot. That will be down the road.

You can shoot mine sometime, just let me know when you want to get together.

Bandit.... as we type, I'm breaking in the Bianchi pancake that I bought for the Smith. I like to carry everything ! :)

i-cPCsSC3-XL.jpg

Love it!

Pancake holsters are just about the best!

My favorite holsters as well :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hard won wisdom tends to stick with you. Leasing is almost always the most expensive way to drive a car. They don't bother to tell you the interest rate on the lease.

2-3 years old is my next goal. Bought a 2011 this last year and will probably drive it a while. Pretty happy with my long bed Chevy.

2 to 3 years old is the sweet spot for me. I’ve broken that ideal with the last 2 cars though. There just wasn’t a 2 to 3 year old Spider in existence when I bought mine and the price of used Subarus along with 0% financing on the previous model year made a new one the better alternative there. But, with BMWs, a car just off lease is the way to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom