• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Looks like I’m stuck with GunBroker because I don’t really love wine. Not that I’m complaining. :laugh:

Hopefully gin is approved for drunken GunBroker because it’s 90% of what I drink!

You take the beer and gin, I’ll take the wine and margaritas and we’ll cover most of the bases :cheers:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a lap dog...

090d618c09fd4e82c5d3a6d449cd8627.jpg

It’s been almost a year since I lost my dog and I’m really thinking that it has been almost a year too long to go without one. I’m trying to figure out what the next one should be though. Lately, I’ve been thinking white lab. But, that dang Jack Russell was such a good buddy that it’s hard to not get another Jack.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It’s been almost a year since I lost my dog and I’m really thinking that it has been almost a year too long to go without one. I’m trying to figure out what the next one should be though. Lately, I’ve been thinking white lab. But, that dang Jack Russell was such a good buddy that it’s hard to not get another Jack.

Mutts are ok too. He will be here until he drops of exhaustion.

Our neighborhood has a Jack and it’s a great dog. They bark at each other over the fence.

1a4ac72f42389de2c83a127832efcd77.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have that same gun, with the same kit in it, but mine says SIG instead of GSG. It is a ton of fun to shoot, and cheap to shoot as well.

Tomorrow night I am meeting up with CameraMonkey and we are building my first AR. I then need to take to to a range and test shoot it, sometime soon. I also need to test out the P07. I got to thinking and I think the last time I was at the range was November. Its been a busy few months.

I saw the parts you had laid out doing the color fill. You do need to post that one up Optimus.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    We could get Tarzan involved. We are on to something here. Let's not mention this to anyone until we launch....

I was on the wrong side of that business with my two daughters and second wife a few decades ago.

Don't let your wives find out that they have gem and jewelry shows just like our gun shows.:runaway:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I spent a lot of time yesterday looking through every scope I have trying to make a decision and finally ordered a scope for my latest AR.

Started out looking at one posted on r/gundeals that was a little above the high end of what I wanted to pay and ended up placing an order ~5 hours later for one that cost twice what I had intended. The worst part is I planned on using one I already had.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ordered a scope for my latest AR yesterday.

Started out looking at one posted on r/gundeals that was a little above the high end of what I wanted to pay and ended up placing an order ~5 hours later for one that cost twice what I had intended. The worst part is I planned on using one I already had.

Yup. Sounds familiar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom