• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I put 3 drops sown each rail of a decent synthetic. Then dab on the P-Tex front middle and rear top and sides.
    No barrel assembly I put the slide on the frame and give it a few good strokes (there you go TT) and then wipe of the excess. Put it together.
    I've got some questions about this, but they aren't going to be numbered. So do you put on the P-Tex and then put some drops of synthetic oil on the rails? Is this just synthetic motor oil when you say "synthetic oil?" Also, can you pre-mix the P-Tex and oil together ahead of time and just use it this way? I've been thinking about this every since I saw the first post about it. I'm happy with what I'm currently using, but I want my guns to be "Slick as snot."

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Also for this P-01 box that I have that doesn't match my serial numbers. Should I just post the serial number and see who raises their hand?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Probably got a tip the pantsless highway was in motion today.
    :): ..... always fun comments from Snowman !

The last ticket I received was on my Yamaha about 8 years ago. I was on a country road in Morgan county, and was tagged at 61 in a 45. I'm glad that he didn't get me 2 miles back ..... I was running about 120 ! :D

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    :): ..... always fun comments from Snowman !

The last ticket I received was on my Yamaha about 8 years ago. I was on a country road in Morgan county, and was tagged at 61 in a 45. I'm glad that he didn't get me 2 miles back ..... I was running about 120 ! :D
    Reported

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom