Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I got to run the new P-01 tonight...

Good to hear you like it.

...I also found out tonight that the box that I have for the P-01 actually belongs to a different P-01. Not sure how to track down the right box at this point. I have no plans of ever selling it, but someone else might want their correct box as well.

Paging ChrisK and Trigger Time.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got to run the new P-01 tonight. A real nice shooter!! I took it home afterwards and cleaned it up real good and did some polishing to match where I polished the Phantom. Looking forward to seeing what its like when the new hammer spring gets in.
    I also found out tonight that the box that I have for the P-01 actually belongs to a different P-01. Not sure how to track down the right box at this point. I have no plans of ever selling it, but someone else might want their correct box as well.
    CZ:rockwoot:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Good morning!

Headed to Columbus, OH to visit a jobsite today.

Lived there for 4-5 years back in the '70's. Ended up managing a pet store.

A good customer was in one day and in passing I mentioned I needed $10k and didn't know a way to get it. His response was "rob a bank". Thinking we were joking, I stated I would need a gun and a car to pull that off. Without hesitation he pulled a 1911 out of the back of his waistband and laid it and his car keys on the counter. I did not have the cojones to pick them up. I did get to shoot the 1911 with him at a later date.

If I ever knew anyone with organized crime connections, he and his friend were it. The one and only time I asked what they did for a living I was told not to ask...they were retired (in their 30's with $$$ to throw around).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Lived there for 4-5 years back in the '70's. Ended up managing a pet store.

A good customer was in one day and in passing I mentioned I needed $10k and didn't know a way to get it. His response was "rob a bank". Thinking we were joking, I stated I would need a gun and a car to pull that off. Without hesitation he pulled a 1911 out of the back of his waistband and laid it and his car keys on the counter. I did not have the cojones to pick them up. I did get to shoot the 1911 with him at a later date.

If I ever knew anyone with organized crime connections, he and his friend were it. The one and only time I asked what they did for a living I was told not to ask...they were retired (in their 30's with $$$ to throw around).

Are they hiring? Asking for a friend.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good morning to you H45 & JaGee...did MM give up?

FWIW : I've got a pretty nice mobike in the classy's if anybody is interested.

I'm also gonna throw much of my Pro Gear/ Recording Gear in there soon.

Watch for it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom