Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I was wondering if anyone else places a single pubic hair somewhere in or on their guns in case they are stolen they can be positively identified as yours?
    Didn't that trick die out with the '70s. Where the hell would you get a pubic hair nowadays? eBay? Are they game used?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Only one? I believe that P-01 that changed hands today spent some time with you.

No worries.

I had my suspicions when I got the gun so I disassembled it, blew it out with air followed by electric contact cleaner, air again, wiped it down with Hoppes #9 to correct the aroma and finally oiled it. The latex gloves went in the trash.

I left no intentional markers before passing it along.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    For anyone keeping track, the ChrisK, TT, gmcttr wizardized CZ P-01 has a new home with Benp.

It was good meeting you Ben and the offer to shoot at the outdoor range is a standing offer.
    Good meeting you too!
    I just got through opening it up and cleaning it. It wasn't dirty, but still.
    I'm looking forward to spending some time with it. Hopefully I can try it out tomorrow evening!

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Busy day, quiet evening in here again. You all had fun in here today.

Due some obsessing and justifying this afternoon, I’m cutting at least one more. Maybe two. I’m not doing well with keeping things that don’t get used, they make it easy to let go of them when a new shiny shows up.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good meeting you too!
    I just got through opening it up and cleaning it. It wasn't dirty, but still.
    I'm looking forward to spending some time with it. Hopefully I can try it out tomorrow evening!

Nice purchase! You are now tasked with the care and safeguarding of one of the guns within the circle of CZ-goodness.

May you meet this awesome responsibility with good stewardship and marksmanship.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    No worries.

I had my suspicions when I got the gun so I disassembled it, blew it out with air followed by electric contact cleaner, air again, wiped it down with Hoppes #9 to correct the aroma and finally oiled it. The latex gloves went in the trash.

I left no intentional markers before passing it along.
    Whew!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Nice purchase! You are now tasked with the care and safeguarding of one of the guns within the circle of CZ-goodness.

May you meet this awesome responsibility with good stewardship and marksmanship.
    ..and you said that I can just pay you the dues directly each month?
    I'm happy to have it. It will keep my Phantom company. Hopefully they will breed. Is that being too hopeful?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom