Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Working on sponsors today for our local baseball/softball league. 50+ teams. Prior to 2008; we had a waiting listing. I still get all teams sponsored but it sure isn't like before.

Patience reminded me that I need to get fertilizer for the fields.

CZ...PCC....22 cans...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    It's al in your perspective, boys and girls. Sun is shining, I woke up on the green side of the grass, and God is still great. Monday is another opportunity for me to create a great day.

Starting with :coffee:

That is something we all need to keep in mind. Thank you for reminding us...

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I am sad to hear that you don't have any days off... :(
    It's okay - I did it to myself with going back to school. Once in awhile I'll take an extra day off at Starbucks so I have a weekday off, but I haven't been off in a little over two months. I may request a day soon, as I'm getting pretty burnt out!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's okay - I did it to myself with going back to school. Once in awhile I'll take an extra day off at Starbucks so I have a weekday off, but I haven't been off in a little over two months. I may request a day soon, as I'm getting pretty burnt out!

I was lucky that, when I decided to go back to school at age 46, I was able to do so online, which helped. I was still able to have an occasional day off and thankfully could do my schoolwork from the comfort of my home office.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I was lucky that, when I decided to go back to school at age 46, I was able to do so online, which helped. I was still able to have an occasional day off and thankfully could do my schoolwork from the comfort of my home office.
    I'm doing online as well! However, I still have two days of an internship I'm required to do and I work the other five.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    It's always Monday to me.....It's always Friday to me. Makes no difference ! :D

Same for me except I don't care as much for the weekends as stores and the ranges are crowded.

Forecast for 50° on Wednesday. I may have to make that a range day and fine tune sighting in a TLR-8 on my P-10C. Then it can replace a Gen2 G19 without a rail as one of my "conveniently" placed home defense guns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom