The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning folks.

Back to reality. Had a fantastic weekend in the west central part of the state. Beautiful country down there. Had our first visit to Prophetstown State Park, my aunt and uncles property actually boarders it. But I’d never been in it yet. Although we still need to go back and do lots more exploring, it is a very cool place. The 1920’s farm is amazing, did not get a chance to get to the Native American village or to the rivers, but there is always next time.

Always amazes me how much beauty we have in our state. So much to be explored. Picked up a 2022 Indiana Festival Guide. Wow. Lots of future plans in the works based off that!
    You were less than a few miles from my home, as the crow flies anyway. Next time you're in the area let me know. Would feed you and your family and maybe wet a line or enjoy the deck if the weather cooperates.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You were less than a few miles from my home, as the crow flies anyway. Next time you're in the area let me know. Would feed you and your family and maybe wet a line or enjoy the deck if the weather cooperates.
    I’ve had family in that area for years and always have plenty of accommodations! Lol. Much appreciated and will remember such next time. Love the area. Always enjoy visiting the battle ground, didn’t get there this time.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning gents :bgoOJ:

Woke to smoke on the water and a doe with her spotted fawn in the back yard, pretty cool start to the day.
    Youngest son made it almost to the hunting trailer and spooked the buck that was bedding down beside the trailer...This buck has been on the trail cams all summer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    With it's own game used sock?
    Hope everyone has a great day
    And just like that (a single sock reference) he appears.

1bb8a43334fe9e2e3f172cc71c63837c.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Youngest son made it almost to the hunting trailer and spooked the buck that was bedding down beside the trailer...This buck has been on the trail cams all summer.
    Havnt seen any bucks yet but with the does so close they can't be far off.

Hope your son gets that buck. If I'm not mistaken didn't bow season just start?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Good morning folks.

Back to reality. Had a fantastic weekend in the west central part of the state. Beautiful country down there. Had our first visit to Prophetstown State Park, my aunt and uncles property actually boarders it. But I’d never been in it yet. Although we still need to go back and do lots more exploring, it is a very cool place. The 1920’s farm is amazing, did not get a chance to get to the Native American village or to the rivers, but there is always next time.

Always amazes me how much beauty we have in our state. So much to be explored. Picked up a 2022 Indiana Festival Guide. Wow. Lots of future plans in the works based off that!
    Henri and I love to camp at Prophetstown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom