THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    CZ!
    Finally finished my project.
    Not sure if I like the colors or not. I will probably decide to like them for a while, given my newfound respect for anyone who takes these apart and puts them back together for “fun”.

The main delay was discovering why we don’t use 7 year old Cerakote, and changing my mind on the colors couple times.

But it’s done, for now.

View attachment 252749
    Good job DM!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    This is a little cheaper and local (those of us in central IN can save shipping and transfer fees).

ummmm ... free shipping is listed, so you may save transfer fees, but that's up to the seller (Indiana Gun Club? based upon their GunBroker handle) ... you'll still get whacked for sales tax and the GB compliance fee.

Maybe hope this item doesn't sell and stop by IGC to pick it up from them directly ... save the 1% GB compliance fee for sure.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    ummmm ... free shipping is listed, so you may save transfer fees, but that's up to the seller (Indiana Gun Club? based upon their GunBroker handle) ... you'll still get whacked for sales tax and the GB compliance fee.

Maybe hope this item doesn't sell and stop by IGC to pick it up from them directly ... save the 1% GB compliance fee for sure.
    They are generally easy to deal with In my experience. That exact pistol is listed as available in shop on their web page at $795 but I have found they will generally cancel their GB listing if no bids yet and sell at that price. They always have lots of GB listings (as of now they have 1100 items on GB). They were at the Tipton Gun Show today with lots of colors of CZs! A Chezchmate, blue SP-01 competition, P10F competition with the gold touches, an orange shadow and TS2.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Well my fellow CZ friends, I probably going to list my CGW SP-01 Tactical in the classifieds. It has less than 100 rounds thru and just sits in the safe. On CGW Site it sells for $1234.00 without night sights and this one has them. If you have a interest jut shoot me a PM. I would rather sell it to someone in the group.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Per the conversation; I’d like to find a full size 75 with an alloy frame, but I don’t think it exists.

Pretty rough range visit.
    For one, I sprayed my paint too thick- (farmer motto, if a littles good, more is better, and too much is almost just enough) - and I tend to use grease, so the slide was pretty sticky and had a lot of failures to feed until I liberally oiled it. I suspected that was coming as I had worked on removing some of the cerakote on the rails, was just hoping I had it. This can be fixed.

What I’m not sure can be fixed is the Eotech red dot. It would not adjust up enough to get me any closer than a foot low at 7 yards.
    Got the 1st Eotech out that is on a p320 and it was shooting great until all of a sudden that dot went way up in the window. That dot won’t adjust at all.

Will be in touch with Eotech hopefully Monday.

The tl;dr, I’d advise avoiding the new Eotech dot for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom