Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Even though it's fairly nice weather for this time of year .... still, the days are so dang short.
    I continue to hang-out in my multipurpose hobby room. Today, I had a new subject ..... and it was challenging to position the lights, and reflectors.

My goal was to show the awesomeness of my chosen .357 Magnum rounds for carry in the getaway woods. Even a pack of feral mongrels would meet their maker, when faced with Underwood bullets boasting 750 ft./lbs. of muzzle energy ! The Lehigh all-copper rounds are made to separate a brain from its' brain-bucket !

i-J8bLDdD-XL.jpg
    i-bG8WrR3-XL.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning all!
    Even though it's fairly nice weather for this time of year .... still, the days are so dang short.
    I continue to hang-out in my multipurpose hobby room. Today, I had a new subject ..... and it was challenging to position the lights, and reflectors.

My goal was to show the awesomeness of my chosen .357 Magnum rounds for carry in the getaway woods. Even a pack of feral mongrels would meet their maker, when faced with Underwood bullets boasting 750 ft./lbs. of muzzle energy ! The Lehigh all-copper rounds are made to separate a brain from its' brain-bucket !

i-J8bLDdD-XL.jpg
    i-bG8WrR3-XL.jpg
    Holy crap MM that is a wicked looking round:cool:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

i-J8bLDdD-XL.jpg
    i-bG8WrR3-XL.jpg
    Oof
    556B739C-A501-4306-A11C-DE3419496049.jpeg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

i-J8bLDdD-XL.jpg
    i-bG8WrR3-XL.jpg
    Can you read me some bedtime stories?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom