Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I don't even own any guns. I've just been making all of this crap up over the years. The internet is a great source for pictures of other people's guns and targets. I found if you make the targets not look all that great, people won't even question the authenticity.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't even own any guns. I've just been making all of this crap up over the years. The internet is a great source for pictures of other people's guns and targets. I found if you make the targets not look all that great, people won't even question the authenticity.
    With your short period of ownership on everything, you’ve never really owned anything anyway…

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Isn’t Sopranos a spin-off from My Cousin Vinny?
    Who recognizes this place??

A7D7B56B-707D-43FF-93FA-20D8E7E298E6.jpeg

Funny story on this pic… Obviously the restaurant from My Cousin Vinny (which was a staple in our house growing up because my dad had a 1963 Pontiac Lemans when I was younger and that car is mentioned in the movie)…

My cousin and I were on Hot Rod Power Tour 2018, we were doing the week long adventure on a budget so that meant camping… I believe we were at Atlanta Motor Speedway (got to drive on the track! Way cool!) but anyway, that night after the event we drove ahead on the next days route a little bit to get to our campsite… It rained that night and let’s just say the waterproofing on the tent wasn’t up to the task anymore… the next morning after wringing out everything we owned, we set out… about 20 mins down the road we are cruising along and I just happened to look over and see a couple other cars in a parking lot, then looked up to see what it was… I’ve never braked so hard taken a harder right turn in my life, car behind us wasn’t happy…

Parked, and there was a couple guys standing at the door, the place was open but the doors were locked! They were tired of waiting to get their cans of Two Yutes Tuna… so they took off, I called the place and they came to unlock the door. Walked in, bought my dad a can of tuna and two more for the other guys who left since I knew I’d catch them at the next event…

Fast forward to the next town (town they filmed the movie, somewhere I have a picture of the courthouse)… we found the guys, my cousin ran out and gave them their cans!

Then at the next stoplight one of them gets out of the blue and white Chevy truck, grabs something out of the cooler in his bed and runs back to us… hands me a mason jar full of raspberry moonshine… fresh from hills of North Carolina where they were from.

Met up with them at Darlington Motor Speedway after that and got to hangout with them on vendor row…

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Sadly I don’t have any CZs or 1911s right now…
    FIFIY

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    FIFIY

I’m waiting for a Valor…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom