bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    It was a good day at the kitchen table.
    DD brought a very rare 1911 for me to fondle.
    The Wizard picked up the Shadow to apply his skills and love to it.

Just to put this out there.....
    When I 1st acquired the CopperHead I was not enamored with it as the trigger fell short of my expectations being spoiled by the work the Wizard had done for me on previous 97's that passed through my place.
    I handed him the gun at the end of one of our Thursday night gatherings at applied ballistics. He had a puzzled look and I said "Fix it".....Please. And he did. The butter smooth action you experience when you run it are of his doings not CGW's.
    I put a few mags through it today and have to say that you can feel his mojo on it. It's a dream to shoot. It's my first DA pistol and glad it's part of my CZ fam now. It'll stay there til I assume room temperature, without a doubt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I put a few mags through it today and have to say that you can feel his mojo on it. It's a dream to shoot. It's my first DA pistol and glad it's part of my CZ fam now. It'll stay there til I assume room temperature, without a doubt.
    I was glad it stayed in the circle. Even though I found out covertly about all the shuffling of those storied CZ's.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Been doing it for years. Not as meticulously as you, but it does save me $
    I did not realize that. I wish I would have started a long time ago. I really enjoy it. One of the things I like about it is that I can do gun stuff during the week and get just as much satisfaction as going to the range. I like it that much. It's really nice when the weather is crap. Insulating and heating the garage makes it comfortable as well.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I did not realize that. I wish I would have started a long time ago. I really enjoy it. One of the things I like about it is that I can do gun stuff during the week and get just as much satisfaction as going to the range. I like it that much. It's really nice when the weather is crap. Insulating and heating the garage makes it comfortable as well.
    Yep. I get a lot of enjoyment out of reloading as well. Especially when they run well, and are tighter than factory rounds.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

This brings to mind a thought that’s rattled around my head for a while now. I know that someday when I go, I’ll leave some guns to the family but I know that it will be far fewer than I have today. If I limit myself to 6 heirloom guns, what would they be? There will be a Sig or two, a pair of 1911s and a pair of CZs. Right now, it would be the original pre-B known as the coyote gun and maybe the railed 75B compact. Or, maybe the non-rail 75B Compact. 75 will certainly be in the name though.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I don’t know much about trucking but this seems wrong.

54a344a3006d2a552a84145bf4b9960b.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I have been kind of casually considering a CZ 2075 (gun fund is not yet restocked) and following prices. Have been watching this one, very nice but with 5 days yet to go I may have to rethink. A wee bit salty for me.

The RAMI is a really unique platform. It’s not quite like any other variant. It’s small but it’s large.

I have one from ChrisK and it’s quite stellar imho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom