Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Let’s us not forget the real meaning of today.

f5154defae0ab4c81a1979d209964be6.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm waiting on two deliveries from UPS that were supposed to come the Thursday during the "blizzard". Every day since that Friday I've gotten notification that it would be delivered that day. Every day last week the tracking actually said "on the truck for delivery", yet here I am without my packages. I got a cheesy anniversary gift from work sent to me last Wednesday and on Friday it was delivered, by UPS. Couldn't get out quick enough to ask the driver WTF. Tried contacting UPS, but their customer support line is automated and I can't figure out a way past it to get to someone. The automated BS won't let me ask about a missed shipment, since there's been no attempt at delivery. I'm starting to get more than a little annoyed with this... :xmad:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm waiting on two deliveries from UPS that were supposed to come the Thursday during the "blizzard". Every day since that Friday I've gotten notification that it would be delivered that day. Every day last week the tracking actually said "on the truck for delivery", yet here I am without my packages. I got a cheesy anniversary gift from work sent to me last Wednesday and on Friday it was delivered, by UPS. Couldn't get out quick enough to ask the driver WTF. Tried contacting UPS, but their customer support line is automated and I can't figure out a way past it to get to someone. The automated BS won't let me ask about a missed shipment, since there's been no attempt at delivery. I'm starting to get more than a little annoyed with this... :xmad:
    Tdogg gets a package from Slovenia in a matter of days. Takes me weeks to get a package from Georgia, USA. Reed just never gets his stuff. LOL

UPS roulette...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Have the sellers contact the shipper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom