Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Back in the late 90s, early 2000s, I traveled to Michigan for work wiring dairy parlors/farms and would stop occasionally on the way back at the bar, that had a couple stories and live music, wish i could remember the name, for a refreshment and some billards. Havnt been there in while though, heard it went downhill drastically. I like the country too.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok fellas, I'm wanting a battery chainsaw, suggestions? Local Ace atore pushing the EGO. Any R&D Spicey? Didn't you go through this with mowers?
    No experience with chainsaws but, coincidentally, I have been looking at them and I've narrowed it down to EGO and Milwaukee for two reasons. 1) I am already invested in both platforms. 2) I have zero regrets investing in either the Milwaukee M18 or Ego platform.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I currently have 3 milwaukee battery impacts and know you can never go wrong with Milwaukee. However, no Milwaukee saw available locally and Ace has a full line of Ego and prices are reasonable. I do work on the owners vehicles of the local Ace and if what they're selling will work for me that's what I'll buy. I thought I remembered Spicey complementing Ego tools.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I currently have 3 milwaukee battery impacts and know you can never go wrong with Milwaukee. However, no Milwaukee saw available locally and Ace has a full line of Ego and prices are reasonable. I do work on the owners vehicles of the local Ace and if what they're selling will work for me that's what I'll buy. I thought I remembered Spicey complementing Ego tools.
    This is the EGO I have been looking at as I wanted a second battery (only have one with a blower now). Just fyi...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Someone needs to buy this, get it to the Wizard and make it a part of the family.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Ok fellas, I'm wanting a battery chainsaw, suggestions? Local Ace atore pushing the EGO. Any R&D Spicey? Didn't you go through this with mowers?
    f6ef3c42ab3aa7c2f028fab21dc49667.jpg

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I like my smaller town. Less people and less traffic. Hoping to be in a position to move into a country setting with my own range someday after we get daughter through high school.
    Columbia City is nice, T-DOGG......cheaper taxes, rolling hills.....closer for me to drive to your range out the backdoor......see LOTS of positives!!!! Plus that Precision Arms is a decent gunstore!!!! Oh, by the way they have 2 types of 6.5 Creedmore!!! FMJ and Ballistic Softpoint, at $21.99 and $25.99.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom