Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Implants? Got mine finished last Monday.

Last check on an implant by the dental surgeon to confirm it is ready for the crown...which it is. Now to wait for scheduling with my regular dentist to get that done. He designs and makes the crown in house so a 1.5 hour appointment should finish it up.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Last check on an implant by the dental surgeon to confirm it is ready for the crown...which it is. Now to wait for scheduling with my regular dentist to get that done. He designs and makes the crown in house so a 1.5 hour appointment should finish it up.
    I’ve got pliers, drill’s, grinders, welders…. I won’t charge you anything.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am excited to see you with implants though. Should add some excitement to the SGE. What size did you end up going with?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Come on man. @gmcttr deserves something like this:

_pdp_sq_

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dove deeper into long range and precision shooting today and man did it get spendy $$$. Replacing my 20" 308WIN with a 26" 6.5 Creedmoor. Staying with the Howa 1500 platform, so it will just be a swapping of stocks/actions. Bought a complete rifle today with a Hogue stock, but I'll be keeping my KRG Bravo chassis.

I'll eventually be listing all of my 308 stuff, including the rifle (20" Heavy Barrel .308 1:10 twist, threaded 5/8-24), in the black Hogue stock. Federal and Geco 168gr match ammo, brass, bullets, dies, Dillon caliber conversion kit, etc. I'll be sharing all of my testing, tuning and reloading info for the rifle to the buyer along with targets to back it all up.

:spend::spend::spend::spend::spend::spend:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Dove deeper into long range and precision shooting today and man did it get spendy $$$. Replacing my 20" 308WIN with a 26" 6.5 Creedmoor. Staying with the Howa 1500 platform, so it will just be a swapping of stocks/actions. Bought a complete rifle today with a Hogue stock, but I'll be keeping my KRG Bravo chassis.

I'll eventually be listing all of my 308 stuff, including the rifle (20" Heavy Barrel .308 1:10 twist, threaded 5/8-24), in the black Hogue stock. Federal and Geco 168gr match ammo, brass, bullets, dies, Dillon caliber conversion kit, etc. I'll be sharing all of my testing, tuning and reloading info for the rifle to the buyer along with targets to back it all up.

:spend::spend::spend::spend::spend::spend:
    That sounds an awful lot like the call I just had with someone at the local crazy house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom