The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somebody took the motorhome away from the end of the road last night where it was being slowly stripped by the local scavengers. I could hear the racket from my deer stand and saw it being pulled out by what looked like a farm truck, not a wrecker, about dark. Lots of trash left that I'll have to pickup on my ground.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Somebody took the motorhome away from the end of the road last night where it was being slowly stripped by the local scavengers. I could hear the racket from my deer stand and saw it being pulled out by what looked like a farm truck, not a wrecker, about dark. Lots of trash left that I'll have to pickup on my ground.
    So they are all gone now...???

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Did you just pick up that cabinet? I got the little bit longer one a couple weeks ago.
    Yes. Been needing to get one at home so I could gather everything in one spot. These were on sale and wife said let’s just go ahead and throw it on the Home Depot card since we had a coupon for no interest for 12 months. I like it, nice box! I looked at Craftsman, and the HF variants, Kobalt…. This made the most sense because of the no interest and not having to fork out cash right now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So they are all gone now...???

No they are still there, but I think the motorhome was something that was going to become lodging for friends. They parked it at the end of the road while working out a plan to get it across the creek. There are other family coming around now that the nice old lady has passed and after hearing some arguments, at 1500 feet through the trees, I would imagine lawyers will be involved soon.

It's about 30 acres of ground so there's a substantial sum of money involved.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    2 leather couches moved in and old purple comfy corduroy chair in the back of the truck ready for the landfill tomorrow. Break time now. Adult cream soda time (bourbon and sprite). Will finish cleaning and rearranging stuff in a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom