The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Saw the Mouse and CKW today. CM looks as comfortable as I've seen him lately. Thin and weak but attitude is good. Cindy is tired, as is Tim but sounds like the arrangements for living comfortably have come around a little with some better help from IU medical. Lots of trips to clinics for rehydration. Seems it's a daily now. Can't keep up with fluids orally. We chatted for a half hour or so and I got to hold the baby, Raine. He's gonna be a running back. All muscle and hard as a bowling ball to stop. Left a couple feed sacks of sassafras kindling to get the fires going this winter. Praying fervently for miracles still.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Lots of green still in the forest, opening weekend of deer season is going to be close spot shooting, as with the wet leaves and rain I won't hear them and the leaves on the trees will mean they will have to be close to see them.

Was hoping for that light rain and heavy frost before Sat morning

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Saw the Mouse and CKW today. CM looks as comfortable as I've seen him lately. Thin and weak but attitude is good. Cindy is tired, as is Tim but sounds like the arrangements for living comfortably have come around a little with some better help from IU medical. Lots of trips to clinics for rehydration. Seems it's a daily now. Can't keep up with fluids orally. We chatted for a half hour or so and I got to hold the baby, Raine. He's gonna be a running back. All muscle and hard as a bowling ball to stop. Left a couple feed sacks of sassafras kindling to get the fires going this winter. Praying fervently for miracles still.
    It lifts my spirits to see you folks.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m heading to NC on Friday and will be heading back on Monday. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days. Away from the job, wife, kids and dog. I need to do this trip every couple of months just to unwind a bit.

Right now, I need to begin assembling the trip bag. I’m thinking that I’ll take the Sig 516 and a pair of Sigs (P229 and P226) along. The P226 will be the carry gun in a shoulder holster for the drive and I’ll swap out to the P229 while I’m there.

I need to update the GPS while I’m being productive too.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I was considering selling this.
    Henry Golden Boy in 22LR.
    But a good friend sparked an idea with me.
    It will be set back and given to Raine on his tenth "B" day in my name.
    How perfect.
    View attachment 167225

Perfect, for sure, Mouse ! It's a fine looking gun, and I'm sure will be treasured.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Shadow 2 clone for $579? (member price - $20 coupon)

https://gun.deals/product/sar-usa-k12-sport-9mm-47-barrel-171-rounds-64499-after-code-gunsngear

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/sar-usa-k12-sport-semi-automatic-9mm-47-barrel-171-rounds?a=2213922&CJ=1&cjaffilid=8292840&cjaffsite=WikiArms, Inc&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=WikiArms, Inc&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=CJ Google Product Feed&cjevent=db40b735429611ec831601070a82b838&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww

SAR-K12-Right_web.png

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Never been a fan of fakes, clones, or wannabes. Yes the Shadow 2 is quite pricey but it's one of CZs high end pistols and this Turkish wannabe just looks like a Kmart version. I rather save my pennys to get the real thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom