The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    up & 3:30 - resleep until 4:30 as wife had to be at work by 6

so I'm up bumping around. Eyesight is funky, balance is foggy/hazy...like 85% co-ordinated...deff not me normally.

Clear nose, head, throat, lungs, smallish appetite, can still taste and smell, etc.

O2 & heartbeat are good.

Prolly just all the drugs in me all at once....it will subside.

Prayers are ACCEPTED as I trudge thru this Sh!t.

I can go zero to B!tch real quick when I think some lifeless a$$holes did this to the people of this world for dominance and gain.

Power is a funky thing.

Well, God will sort this whole thing out and I'm gonna be better for it once I am rid of it.

Of soapbox for now....Carry on.

Everyone have a stellar NYE todayTONIGHT and hoist one for hANNAbONE.!!!

(*oh and for a little treat I bought myself 2 more new Sharp's DLC BCG's from Sharp's & 1 Velocity MPC Trigger from Brownells.!*)

And yes they are still on sale....PM if ya want order info or links

Pax Christi'

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Mornin fellas. Yep i took a couple day breather, couldnt sleep pretty much at all for a couple days. The sleep i did get was accompanied by some wild vivid dreams. Last night i slept pretty solid and im back to most normalcy. My little rickshaw is for sale. Gonna pay this house off to cut the bank out of the equation, they are not cool with getting rid of the house.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    MM is one cool dude. Plus, Brutus travels with him.:)

One thing that you understand very quickly when stopping by MM’s place is that he does not dabble in stuff. If he’s interested in something, he dives in and masters it to a high degree. I dabble in photography, where as MM is a master. His guitar collection and setup is something to behold.

Spending time with MM is like visiting Yoda, the master.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Here’s to saying goodbye to 2021. This was probably the most stressful year of my 58 this time around. Let’s just hope that the current crop of morons in Washington don’t get us into deeper trouble than we can get out of before the mid-terms help correct the idiocy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Looking back, it has had it's moments. BP this am when my feet hit the truck floor; 143/98. Not good but I'm workin on it. No carb breakfast, poopin then at least 30 min walk in the works. Station may be in my future, much as I hate the thought.
    BP 143/93 two hours up and after medication. Medication was keeping it down but the last two years have been sedentary and it shows.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    2021 wasn't a bad year for us. Work was insanely busy but with three surgeries for the Mrs., it was most helpful in navigating that. COVID came and went for a few of my kids and some immediate family without long term effects though I have had friends very deeply impacted. COVID (not matter what you believe on the matter) is a stain on 2020 and 2021 and, let be honest, folks, probably 2022.

Here is to focusing on the positive, dealing with negative and being grateful for an amazing group of INGO friends.

:buddies:
    :cheers:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Here’s to saying goodbye to 2021. This was probably the most stressful year of my 58 this time around. Let’s just hope that the current crop of morons in Washington don’t get us into deeper trouble than we can get out of before the mid-terms help correct the idiocy.

Now THAT is what I call optimism!!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Brown bagging it tonight with Vanilla Crown after a fat steak and shopping in Clarksville. The vanilla variant isn't too bad. Better than the Maple. Pickle Lady even cut loose and had a few with din. Hers had Schnapps and vodka in it. No kids for a night and we forget how to act.
    My current favorite is the Peach Crown, had some of that last night. It's seasonal so you have to stock up or so I thought. We went to Harrison the other day and went to the PX and they had cases of it on the floor, had to buy another one to add to the stash.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Mornin fellas. Yep i took a couple day breather, couldnt sleep pretty much at all for a couple days. The sleep i did get was accompanied by some wild vivid dreams. Last night i slept pretty solid and im back to most normalcy. My little rickshaw is for sale. Gonna pay this house off to cut the bank out of the equation, they are not cool with getting rid of the house.
    Take the loan officer over and let him sleep upstairs for a couple of days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom