The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a nice fireplace at the old house. Nothing smells better than burnt Hickory.
    When you walk up to our place the stove is what you smell 1st. I did not burn on Christmas as we had a house full (Covid my ass) and a few said they missed the smell of the good red oak and a blend of other offerings that Indy John/Okie girl and our own patience brought us this year. Info rocks.
    My eyes opened this early AM and said a prayer for Patience as he and Barb came to mind, concerned for our friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Banking up the stove and service the appliances. The house is dead quite. Terrorists are sleeping in their pallet at my feet. I often wonder if that word brings the ever intrusive ears of those ****s at the alphabet bet agency’s to attention. **** you ass hats. Twice.
    I may be in a mood. Or may not.

Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Trying to figure out best way to watch the Yellowstone show without paying an arm and a leg. I can get it thru Amazon for $15-$20 per season, but that puts me at $100 right off the bat. Hulu is a no unless we get the Live TV package for $69/mo. AT&T Watch doesn't have it and neither does Netflix.

YouTube tv

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, now I hafta go to critical care as I am coughing deep and non-energetic, headache. Feels like I did when I had Pneumonia back in August/Sept for 7 weeks.
    I cannot wait.....
    Damnit man.
    Take care of yourself. Seems to be some evil crap floating around out there non-covid right now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    When you walk up to our place the stove is what you smell 1st. I did not burn on Christmas as we had a house full (Covid my ass) and a few said they missed the smell of the good red oak and a blend of other offerings that Indy John/Okie girl and our own patience brought us this year. Info rocks.
    My eyes opened this early AM and said a prayer for Patience as he and Barb came to mind, concerned for our friend.
    "I'm not dead yet!" To quote a certain Mr. Python.
    Up. Had my oatmeal, on my third cuppa Joe. BP 119/85 at 0745 after oatmeal and 2 cups. 132/93 about 3 min after rising. Going for a walk soon. Working on my attitude. Was good to know that yesterday's pain was not a heart attack. Thing on my mind today is, what was it?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Up. Had my oatmeal, on my third cuppa Joe. BP 119/85 at 0745 after oatmeal and 2 cups. 132/93 about 3 min after rising. Going for a walk soon. Working on my attitude. Was good to know that yesterday's pain was not a heart attack. Thing on my mind today is, what was it?
    Are you prone to acid reflux?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stress...???
    Some imbalances in body chemistry...???

On a brighter note, when I was 1st assigned my Oncologist at IU they ran the battery of tests. My Cancer indicator number was 38. That isn't good. No sir.

Yesterday it was 8. They are most pleased. Still no end in sight just mean we have the demon on retreat. So that's good news.
    I still feel like :poop: most of the time but that's Chemo sides. If I can get the number down a bit more and hold it the chemo stops, and I go on an oral maint program. Until that no longer holds the demon.

My body will never be fully recovers from the 1/3 loss of muscle mass. and only having a small intestine to serve my nutritional needs. Soon to be 72 I/we will take all I/we can get at this point. Just means I have a bit longer to kick this can down the road. I would love to attend at least 1 day of the SGE if possible. Optimistic maybe but a target.
    I will be a beggar as you all have most of my guns.....:lmfao: but I have a feeling loaners will be on site. I seriously doubt I will be running MM's 500 smith.

Thats my new target.

Much love and deep respect for you all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve only seen the first episode of season 4, I’m not cool enough to have a service that shows it lol.
    With CKW and the terrorist we have to have basic AT&T with access to the prime offerings. Disney + is the only extra I have over the insane cost of Cable TV. But Paramount is part of the base package. And the picture/sound is amazing since we got fiber optic cable feeds.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Stress...???

On a brighter note, when I was 1st assigned my Oncologist at IU they ran the battery of tests. My Cancer indicator number was 38. That isn't good. No sir.

Yesterday it was 8. They are most pleased. Still no end in sight just mean we have the demon on retreat. So that's good news.
    I still feel like :poop: most of the time but that's Chemo sides. If I can get the number down a bit more and hold it the chemo stops, and I go on an oral maint program. Until that no longer holds the demon.

My body will never be fully recovers from the 1/3 loss of muscle mass. and only having a small intestine to serve my nutritional needs. Soon to be 72 I/we will take all I/we can get at this point. Just means I have a bit longer to kick this can down the road. I would love to attend at least 1 day of the SGE if possible. Optimistic maybe but a target.
    I will be a beggar as you all have most of my guns.....:lmfao: but I have a feeling loaners will be on site. I seriously doubt I will be running MM's 500 smith.

Thats my new target.

You're still in my thoughts every day my friend. I do hope you can get to a point to where you can shoot that can down the road.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Stress...???

Thats my new target.

So. . ..You're telling us you are past your "best if used by" date but there is still some mileage left in the chassis, right?
    Slide into home with a cigar and a glass of bourbon, brother. We're here to share ammo.

I just did the driveway walk twice . 2680 steps. 8040 ft. Carrying a rifle.. No pain. BP 102/74 @97 BP 3 minutes after sitting down. Gotta be stress.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom