The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thats TDB. Id consider it a win if i could burn it down, knock the rest in the hole, and get my current mobile home out there. Everything f**ky has been in the house so id assume it would be fine.

Better move up your Halloween then.

Whatever’s going on in that place has gotten worse as ive been working on it. Its alot to type out. Imagine Mrs.Bandit having a full blown panic attack because if some stuff you cant really see or explain and your on the other side of a solid wood door that has no lock on it but also wont budge. I grabbed my 5’ long snap-on pry bar (closest thing that meant business) and busted thru the wall as fast as i could because the door wouldn’t budge even with the pry bar and **** was hitting the fan. If i step foot in there again itll be with a gas can and matches. The money and time i spent on it can go up in flames with it for all i care that place is straight up unsafe.

I dont even know where to begin. F**k all the paranormal business though. I swear it was like time stopped and the whole place was shaking. But that could've just been me.
    Video when you burn it.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I’m down for story time. :popcorn:
    Another time. Its gonna take a bit to decompress and comprehend WTAF happened.
    Video when you burn it.
    Well see. Selling it isnt off the table as long as the buyer is well aware of what they’re buying and i can recoup most of the funds. Also i probably need to talk to the bank, my insurance, the fire dpt, and whomever else it may concern to see if i can even burn it down legally.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another time. Its gonna take a bit to decompress and comprehend WTAF happened.

Well see. Selling it isnt off the table as long as the buyer is well aware of what they’re buying and i can recoup most of the funds. Also i probably need to talk to the bank, my insurance, the fire dpt, and whomever else it may concern to see if i can even burn it down legally.
    OK I see you are an honest man and :thumbsup: to you for that.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @Biggredchev - sorry to hear about your issues.

Talk to the local fire dept about using it as a training/practice fire if you're going to keep the property. Get together plans that will satisfy the bank that their investment is protected.

Good luck.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    OK I see you are an honest man and :thumbsup: to you for that.
    Yeah, I decided long ago i dont need things on my conscious. Probably why i still live in the same trailer i bought when i was 18 but if i died tomorrow id be at peace.
    @Biggredchev - sorry to hear about your issues.

Talk to the local fire dept about using it as a training/practice fire if you're going to keep the property. Get together plans that will satisfy the bank that their investment is protected.

Good luck.
    Thanks. Thats the plan if we go that route. Honestly the property would probably be worth more without a dilapidated house on it. Either way the bank’s investment was very minimal, ive saved for years to not owe those thieves money when i bought a home. Buuuttt they sort of own it so i need to consult them.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener tried something new today, making pancakes in square silicone molds. It reminded me a little of "Green Acres" pancakes for those that remember the show. She got the idea from that Pinterest site which with HGTV I consider a pox on all husbands. Still, the pancakes were good even if they looked like concrete cap blocks, baked instead of cooked in a skillet. Easier cleanup, so I'm considering this a good idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom