The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm up too.....which is crazy for me. Slept for about (4) hours. Only one wave of nausea has swept over me in the 1st half-hour this morning..... that's an improvement, of sorts.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Looking for the toy in the cereal box. Hoping to play with some legos, GI Joes and hot wheels cars shortly.
    If you threw in a couple nerf guns and some monsters you could have a "War of the Worlds".
    The gkids here declare war here every once in a while, its a blast.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looking for the toy in the cereal box. Hoping to play with some legos, GI Joes and hot wheels cars shortly.

You readin' the paper in your robe, sippin on coffee?
    Eh, not much into coffee. Have to take a break from playing Halo Infinite and head to the grocery store here in a bit. In-laws come in from FL today for 11 glorious days of extra people in my house for the first time in a couple of years.

Son came home for Christmas from ATL, and my daughter is back from school.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If you threw in a couple nerf guns and some monsters you could have a "War of the Worlds".
    The gkids here declare war here every once in a while, its a blast.
    This is somewhat crazy, but when I get too old to tramp around the woods, I'm going to take up 'N-gauge' model railroading (I already have a couple thousand $ worth of train stuff).
    I've always loved War of the Worlds, and want to build a train set based on the original movie !

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    This is somewhat crazy, but when I get too old to tramp around the woods, I'm going to take up 'N-gauge' model railroading (I already have a couple thousand $ worth of train stuff).
    I've always loved War of the Worlds, and want to build a train set based on the original movie !
    We build race tracks, train tracks and set up men and monsters behind Lego walls, then declare war. You can hold a peice of race track and use hotwheels to knock stuff over too.Last man or monster standing wins. Like i said, its a blast.

I read the book before the newer movie came out. For some reason the movie didn't go along with what I had imagined. Both were good though.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We build race tracks, train tracks and set up men and monsters behind Lego walls, then declare war. You can hold a peice of race track and use hotwheels to knock stuff over too.Last man or monster standing wins. Like i said, its a blast.

I read the book before the movie came out. For some reason the movie didn't go along with what I had imagined. Both were good though.

I'm jealous ! .....at this point, I still have no grandchildren ! You'll have to come over someday, and show me how to play !!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom