The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got the Tandemkross Shadow mount yesterday and mounted the Crimson Trace red dot on it. It is amazing the difference in height. Still looking at a couple of optics, at this time the Holosun with the 8moa circle is leading the pack but the Deltapoint pro is still a contender.

I'm looking forward to getting mine in, hopefully today. It really depends on what you want to use the dot for. If you're action style shooting (shooting steel fast, multiple targets for instance), the larger dot or circle + dot would work well. If you're standing and punching paper and wanting to be as accurate as possible, the smallest dot possible works better. I don't know what size dot I have on my optics, but I put them on the lightest brightness setting that lets me see the dot and am able to get nice small groups with it while standing and punching paper targets. A larger dot wouldn't let me be as accurate. For multiple targets it wouldn't work as well though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

One of these days, I’ll get interested in .22lr again. My Mk IV needs some tweaking to make it what it can be but I’ve had my head in a different space for a while. ARs, Sigs and the Tikka have been my shooting world for the last year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

One of these days, I’ll get interested in .22lr again. My Mk IV needs some tweaking to make it what it can be but I’ve had my head in a different space for a while. ARs, Sigs and the Tikka have been my shooting world for the last year.

I'm guessing you would have no problems installing a VQ accurizing kit and TK Victory trigger and those upgrades would make your Mark IV outstanding.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Please for the sake of our property values…. stay where you are….

Lower property values equal lower taxes. I’d be doing you a favor…

There is a nice little house for sale just a few blocks from you. Been on the market a month. Kinda unheard of in this market.

Maybe it’s a sign.

Can you help us move?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Lower property values equal lower taxes. I’d be doing you a favor…

There is a nice little house for sale just a few blocks from you. Been on the market a month. Kinda unheard of in this market.

Maybe it’s a sign.

Can you help us move?
    I can’t lift any heavy objects for the rest of the year… sorry. I’ve got a couple trucks you can borrow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good Morning : My People.!!

We leave today - later in the morning.

We are to have 30-50 mph straight winds from the NNW - gotta love Big Sky Country.

30 degrees now...but almost 60 later.

It doesn't feel much like Christmas this year...sad face :scratch::noway::n00b::(:(
    No it doesn’t. The season is slipping by.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Coffee or die.

I'm at a hard decision here. Fund the 14.5 or buy the DW vigil in the shiny pool. I hate decisions. Although I've wanted a DW for years, I'll get more mileage out of the new build. The vigil CCO is one of my more desirable models, but honestly I think I'd rather have a Valor model.

Pickle Lady and Tiny Satan are home today. I have the feeling I'm gonna be indentured servant after breakfast. What's everyone have planned today?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did a quick range trip at lunch yesterday and when getting stuff together, I decided to bring the 9mm 1911 along. Then I realized that I couldn't find the mags for it so it stayed home. It's not uncommon for me to lose a mag in a gun bag but to lose all 3 at once is unusual. I have no idea where I might have left those

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom