Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Enjoying a bowl of Rice Krispies, with my Unsweetened Almond milk........sucks getting old.....
    I grew up on cools cereal in the mornings. When I moved from home I never ever ate another bowl until the day I came home from the hospital. The terrorists came over for breakfast and broke out the frosted corn flakes. Made me. Bowl and damnit what have I been missing.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I used to keep dairy farmers in business.....now I keep nut farmers picking!?!?!?!
    When I was growing up, I don't think I had ever heard of lactose intolerance......world's coming to an end!!!!!
    And thanks to the last doctor visit......I get to ENJOY the Unsweetened this and that.....damn couldn't they put a little larger print on grams of sugar and carbohydrates on the side of boxes???

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Wife texted me a "small" grocery list.....ended up with a full cart!! I must have walked a mile or two looking for water chestnuts for home made spinach dip, made with our home grown spinach, roughly 40 feet from where I'm typing right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom