Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Mrs.BRC and I went to the range wgen i got off work. I had a limited supply of .45 but out of 24 rounds she put 19 on a 10” plate at 10 yards with the RI 1911 (really good for her). Now that i know she shoots it well i have no problem building it for her christmas present.
    That may turn out to be her favorite x-mas present of all time. I bought my wife a fishing rod and reel for her birthday many years ago and it must have her favorite present of all time cause she still remembers it well and reminds me of it. I sometimes think it is the only present she remembers. Boy, that was a great idea. :scratch:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    That may turn out to be her favorite x-mas present of all time. I bought my wife a fishing rod and reel for her birthday many years ago and it must have her favorite present of all time cause she still remembers it well and reminds me of it. I sometimes think it is the only present she remembers. Boy, that was a great idea. :scratch:
    Probably. She got this last year and doesnt shoot it very well. C13A4485-B7B0-4F4B-ADD0-194CB47587D3.jpegHopefully CM doesnt see G***ks in his thread and get another ulcer lol. She basically told me she wants a big version of her bel-air micro 9 but with skeletonized aluminum grips instead of pearl.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Defiance ! .... it's not a bad quality to have honed. That's what I saw, when I whispered-up this male cardinal. ;)
    (in regards to our dear CM, I'm hoping that: "no news is good news")

IMG_5027%20copy-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom