Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sorry boss. I overslept. Neighbor's cat snuck in and played with the alarm clock, electricity blinked and reset the alarm clock, phone had a glitch and the alarm failed, took ambien to be sure I got a good nights sleep to be up early and help but didn't allow time for a full 8 hours, dog ate my homework.

Ok but it still counts as a one point demerit.

Granted, you had a gold star day yesterday with my CC so let’s just waive the demerit and call it good.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm really curious about the 10mm Tanfoglio now and I wonder how I've missed it being mention in here. How do they turn out? Comparable to the 97?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm really curious about the 10mm Tanfoglio now and I wonder how I've missed it being mention in here. How do they turn out? Comparable to the 97?

It has been at several gala events. Guess you should pay more attention! :stickpoke:

Overall build quality of the Tanfo's, IMHO, is quite good. I would say the more standard models are a bit below a CZ but some of the match grade Tanfos are right up there.

The trigger is nicely done. Top notch 97 nice? Nope but the Wizard can give you a better answer on internals as I have not dug into them.

They have a very nice locking case too.....

1634060456652.png

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It has been at several gala events. Guess you should pay more attention! :stickpoke:

Overall build quality of the Tanfo's, IMHO, is quite good. I would say the more standard models are a bit below a CZ but some of the match grade Tanfos are right up there.

The trigger is nicely done. Top notch 97 nice? Nope but the Wizard can give you a better answer on internals as I have not dug into them.

View attachment 162873
    I'm very interested in this. I'd like to check this out at the SGE or the WGE :)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

View attachment 162873

I've looked at something like that in 38 super, a cartridge I've considered as I load a lot of 38 ACP to feed the Colt 1902s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom