Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Hey peoples I am languishing away in a regular room (non-ICU) waiting on the “Teams” to review the culture’s they sent off Fromm the tumors that was removed from my bowels last week or there abouts.
    depending on what they see I either get to go home or not. And trust me I want the **** out of this place.
    Here is hoping you get to go home.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

A couple decades ago we had a couple Bonneville SSEi's (remember Pontiac?) with the HUD. They are great features and I am not sure why we don't see it as a more common option.

Stand back a safe distance, boys and girls, that is 240 horsepower of blown power!

View attachment 151128

View attachment 151129

Darn right I remember Pontiac. Had a 2004 Grand Prix and I LOVED it. That's where I got hooked on the HUD. Salesperson was talking about it while trying to sell me the car and I was like "don't bother explaining that crap, I'll never use it". He looked at me with a little smirk and said, "do me a favor and use it for just one week and then let me know what you think". After 2 days I was completely hooked. Went back and the salesman told me that he hasn't sold a car with that feature yet where he hasn't won that 1 week bet. I drove that car for 15 years and loved every minute of it. If they still made them, I would have bought another. I gave mine to my MiL after I bought my CX-5 and she's still driving it.

Hey peoples I am languishing away in a regular room (non-ICU) waiting on the “Teams” to review the culture’s they sent off Fromm the tumors that was removed from my bowels last week or there abouts.
    depending on what they see I either get to go home or not. And trust me I want the **** out of this place.

Good luck getting out! Continued prayers headed your way.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have made purchases from the trunk of that Grand Prix!

4e9543509cd7a6355da2bab2154ed848.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n all

Took a sleep aid lastnight and got 11hrs straight. Now feel kinda stuck in the mud.

Looking forward to hearing that you CM and Tammy are doing good. Continued prayers and positive energy for both of you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'll live vicariously through you then. The no coffee thing isn't too bad but keeping the ticker in sinus rythum has been pretty cool :yesway:

Yeah, I know. I have high blood pressure and it may come down to me giving it up at some point. But I will fight that as long as possible.

Seriously, man? You outed me in this thread???!!

:stickpoke: :cool:

:lmfao:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It sounds like a jail break is needed ! ..... Like the old westerns, we'll use dynamite, and have a team of horses waiting to ride-off into the sunset. I'll bring your western gunbelt, and your duster, mouse ! :)

Heck, if you're going to rig him up all Western style, bring his cowboy lever gun too. I have it on good authority he keeps one hiding in the closet (for those dress-up days) :cool: - one that looks very much like this one:

IMG_1361 (2).jpg

ps: fingers crossed for you CM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom