Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's just because I can't buy it back. Very happy that it's a keeper because that means I still get to shoot it! :cool:

The 40Ps always fascinated me, not sure why. I could never quite get one to the point where I thought it was completely reliable. But, if it wasn't for the sight situation I would have hung on to them a lot longer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BA, anything that I bought from you is yours for the asking if you decide to bring it back home. That offer stands for any gun that I buy from someone in this group. Except the 40P WTB! That's a keeper :)

Ditto. Same here. With the codicil that if I just hand it to you I do not get the "Look".....you know, the "Look".....yeah....that one.....:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang....the fore mentioned Phantom pricing is BELOW my LGS cost....I am feeling weak...credit card nearby....its in my cart...haven't clicked checkout yet...

I am safe. I smashed my credit card buying equipment for Saturdays project. I get paid and pay off the card. Then I am in trouble....:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So....this BUG for CM....

I was thinking...given your appreciation for Springfield, why not an XDS (or whatever the moniker is)...about the same size as a SP101 and available in 45. Google pic with a 9.
    Cascabelito_La%20Llorona_zpsk5lfjkjm.jpg

I like the top one.
    Not looking at Semi-autos as a bug. Not a fan of the tiny semi's. The compact (green machine) is a small as I would care for in the bug roll. And it is to large.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dang....the fore mentioned Phantom pricing is BELOW my LGS cost....I am feeling weak...credit card nearby....its in my cart...haven't clicked checkout yet...
    I just cant get over the hump on the back of the grip. In my little fat hands with my short fingers It makes me feel like I'm stretching out the top part of my hand in an awkward way. I mean past the point of the "handshake" grip that you put on the gun with the strong hand. Like the hump is a pivot that is hinging right in the middle of my grip. This is the only reason why I didnt buy one of the nicer all metal used shaddow 2 ones with that hump still on the grip, recently sold in the classifieds. Actualy about $700 cheaper than my accu shaddow that I ended up going with. Hard pill to swallow but I had to go with what fit my hand best.
    I want to love the phantom I really do

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just cant get over the hump on the back of the grip. In my little fat hands with my short fingers It makes me feel like I'm stretching out the top part of my hand in an awkward way. I mean past the point of the "handshake" grip that you put on the gun with the strong hand. Like the hump is a pivot that is hinging right in the middle of my grip. This is the only reason why I didnt buy one of the nicer all metal used shaddow 2 ones with that hump still on the grip, recently sold in the classifieds. Actualy about $700 cheaper than my accu shaddow that I ended up going with. Hard pill to swallow but I had to go with what fit my hand best.
    I want to love the phantom I really do

They have reach reduction kits. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom