88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hopping place tonight.

I've started thinking of a PCR now. Everyone said that the Phantom was really good, but I said that I didn't want one. Then I bought one and realized that the Phantom is really good. Now, everyone is saying that the PCR is really good too. I might as well just buy one and be done with the whole thing. I know that you guys are right and if I grabbed a PCR, it to would be really good.

Is there anything else that I don't want, but really want without knowing that I want it yet?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    When do we get a 300 BO Bren?

I haven't heard but I think a SBR/pistol 300 BO bren would be awesome. As far as I know its just 7.62X39 and 5.56.

It may become my backpack gun instead of an AR pistol but we'll see. If they did it in 300 I'd probably stick to 5.56. Both my SBRs are 300 and I shoot 5.56 way more.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Hopping place tonight.

I've started thinking of a PCR now. Everyone said that the Phantom was really good, but I said that I didn't want one. Then I bought one and realized that the Phantom is really good. Now, everyone is saying that the PCR is really good too. I might as well just buy one and be done with the whole thing. I know that you guys are right and if I grabbed a PCR, it to would be really good.

Is there anything else that I don't want, but really want without knowing that I want it yet?

Probably.

I said nothing but glocks

Then my buddy bought a EAA CZ clone

So I bought a Phantom

I bought a M&P 2.0 compact

I bought a CZ p10c

Went shooting with Trigger Time

He buys a CZ sp01 tactical

I buy a p07 say I'm done

I shoot his sp01 tactical and think I may want one too

He buys CZ 75 p01 and I haven't shot it yet but I think I want one. All while wanting a CZ bren too...

Its the circle of life...

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Hopping place tonight.

PCR's are perfect for left handed shooting. We'll start on the other list and get back to you. You should probably start saving now.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Hopping place tonight.

Well up a few posts there was discussion of a boob job...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The only way a new gun is happening is if I sell something. I tried to sell an Acog, had a few trade offers, but nothing I wanted. Then the thought of it actually leaving started to make me uneasy. I've looked in the safe about 100 times lately, nothing new has popped up that I could sell.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Hopping place tonight.

I picked up my PCR the day before mcapo got his, from the same place even. I've mildly upgraded it with the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit, and couldn't be happier with it. I think I even mentioned upstream a few pages that I shoot it as well as my Wizardized P-01. Not that I have a huge stash of CZ pistols, but I dare say I like my PCR the best. I also added a CGW FO front sight, and after seeing WTB's compact at the SGE, I added the OD/Black LOK frag grips.

88 - I really think you'll be quite happy if you can get your hands on one!

3ZzHDMg.jpg
    [/IMG]

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    The only way a new gun is happening is if I sell something. I tried to sell an Acog, had a few trade offers, but nothing I wanted. Then the thought of it actually leaving started to make me uneasy. I've looked in the safe about 100 times lately, nothing new has popped up that I could sell.

Thats what I always tell myself. Right before I sell something. For less than it's worth. To buy something I don't really need. I guess our support group kind of sucks.

Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I know a p07 runs for about $500 new. I assume the p09 is the same price and I got my p07 used for like $385. I did haggle it down from the $400 + tax asking price. And of course mine stock not cajunized.

i have a place you can shop that has Black P-09 for $399 & Black P-07 for $389 - both new both un-cajunized.

Also has new Black 75B 9mm for $469.

All new below :

SP-01 w/ night sights for $499

Scorpions, any color, for sub $700.

Shadow II 9mm Black/Grey for $969.

Shadow II 9mm Black/Blue for $1049.

Bren pistol FDE for $1250.

Bren Carbine FDE for $1350. [I bought one for this price - it's legit, and the Wizard shot the thing 10 days ago]

Let me know if any of this interests any of you.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom