Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So the spouse has been acting a bit strange the last few days. I shrugged it off to the recent series of surgery's she has endured.
    Man was I wrong. Look what she has set up for me to pic up.
    The one on the bottom. CZC
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-cz-custom-accu-shadow-shadow-target-2-a.html

I had no idea she had a gunfunfund stashed away. I do believe she is a keeper.
    Very nice congrats! He had make offer, so I offered 1k. He wouldn't budge off the 1100. Still a fair price for a great pistol.

I wanted the other one but I dont want none of that milled out slide crap. I just want factory sights on these bad boys. I can cut up a glock and add a red dot if I wanna do that

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So I shot the new CZ today and loved it. CZ 75 Sp01 Tactical in grey with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights. I loved the weight of it. I love a real gun in my hand.

Shot a p07, a sp01 Phantom, and a sp09? And didnt like any of them.

Heres my next CZ. I just need to find one. I dont really want to order online but I will if I cant get one local
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/767545800

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...The Shadow 2 trigger I tried felt really good and I can't see that much room for improvement ... though there is some. I think the DA is right around 9lbs and the SA is around 3lb 11oz....

The Shadow 2 can be improved with the Pro-kit & barrel bushing:cool:

The Wizard

After ~1800 rounds through it, my Shadow 2's trigger pull has settled in at ~9 lbs. DA and 3.25 lbs SA. It has rarely been fired DA.

The SA has a small amount of smooth creep that I would prefer did not exist. I do not notice it during steel matches...only when punching paper for accuracy.

I've wondered if the sear face can be thinned, edge beveled and stoned like a 1911 or if a CGW hammer and adjustable sear is the best way to go. I'm only looking to lose the bit of creep without the intent of lightening the trigger pull.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After ~1800 rounds through it, my Shadow 2's trigger pull has settled in at ~9 lbs. DA and 3.25 lbs SA. It has rarely been fired DA.

The SA has a small amount of smooth creep that I would prefer did not exist. I do not notice it during steel matches...only when punching paper for accuracy.

I've wondered it the sear face can be thinned, edge beveled and stoned like a 1911 or if a CGW hammer and adjustable sear is the best way to go. I'm only looking to lose the bit of creep without the intent of lightening the trigger pull.

Having looked at the CZ ignition and done more 1911's than I can count I personally would opt for the CGW package myself.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Like when I decide to build another AR or upgrade a pistol, and I tell myself that I am going to do it slowly over time, then two days later there is a stack of boxes from UPS on the porch when I get home...

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

I've wondered if the sear face can be thinned, edge beveled and stoned like a 1911 or if a CGW hammer and adjustable sear is the best way to go. I'm only looking to lose the bit of creep without the intent of lightening the trigger pull.

You would have to lower the hammer hook height which is easier done with the CGW race hammer (hammer hooks are .009) & adjustable sear kit. Throw in a shorter reset with a hand fit dissconnector for the ultimate in reset and removing take up and pull through on the trigger!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You would have to lower the hammer hook height which is easier done with the CGW race hammer (hammer hooks are .009) & adjustable sear kit. Throw in a short reset and hand fit a disconnector for the ultimate in reset and removing take up and pull through on the trigger!

^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Totally.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom