Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have to look at an HVAC project in the morning. About a 45 minute one way roll.
    Then I will sit down and figure out why in the hell the new 10mm 2011 will not run for me. It ran for Allen. But it has failed for me the last 3 attempts to run it.
    It reminds me of my 2nd wife. She ended up liking most everyone but me....:dunno:

Great line :):..... but bummer about your pistol.
    I hope that you can get the bugs worked out of it.l

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Well my Rami has a set of Cool Hand grips (Checker Diamond cut). I like them but they are a little bit rough on the skin with my new Stoner IWB holster. What grit sand paper do I need to mellow the harsh a little bit?

400-600 grit wet or dry paper. Use a light touch...easy to take more off, not so much to add it back. A touch of light oil or buffing after sanding to bring the color back if needed.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Ran 100rds through the recently acquired 75B Omega. Once I got a feel for the DA (see 2nd target), the groups started to shrink. Felt good shooting it, very minimal recoil impulse, which is a big reason I wanted an all steel full size because it really makes 9mm very enjoyable to shoot all day long (not that it beats me up normally, but you get the idea).

Ran some rounds through my friend's early model P365, had it's first 2 failures after 5-600 rounds, so he will be contacting them about it. But damn is that thing a shooter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice. I agree with you that the P365 shoots very well. Your friend having an issue is why I'm waiting another 6 months to a year before picking one up, depending on reviews and word of mouth at that time ;)

$45 for: 1) 12" chicken bacon pizza 1) 14" all meats pizza 2) 5pc order breadsticks

This was after the lady gave me supposed coupons.

Greek's Pizzeria near me is like that. Not cheap. They are where Barlo's used to be. I wish Barlo's was still around because they were my favorite :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone.

Had a great day yesterday. Friend that visited fondled the P07 so much that he fell in love with it and will be getting it in a few days. He's got a Sig P227 that he wants to part with and I told him I would list it for him.

Today I get to do the rest of the flooring, but the wife is supposed to help this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom