Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Thanks.
    19x is my favorite glock. I actually carry it sometimes but since it has the 17 grip it is harder for me to conceal in a tshirt. In the winter I will carry it a lot I suspect.
    Best glock trigger they've ever released. Smooth as butter action, points like a laser. Love the color and finish. Love the sights and mags. Yep I love it.
    Oh shoots awesome
    I agree totally, my Glock 19X has the best trigger and is one awesome shooter!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yep, my only problem was my 10% coupon expired ... was ready to order a few things, but now I'll wait a bit. It's one I had seen online, but didn't know the expiration date on.

Just curious as I get to Honey Creek now and again, but mostly for fishing stuff, did they negotiate down or was that their premarked price?

I've checked out their guns, but not extensively, but never been particularly impressed with their marked gun prices.

Be curious to know if they negotiate or not.

It was marked $389.99. He got within $3 of the best price I could find on the interwebz immediately after I mentioned it. I didn't even really ask for it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Those are pretty intriguing. I have a first gen RPR in 243 and will look forward to a range report! BTW: Nice glass!!!

That little scope has been on a Browning ATD for years. Work about twice what the rifle is. Rail is 30 MOA so i should be able to get to 200 yds pretty easily. Wanted to put a VXII leupold 4.5-14 ao on it but the rings i had were too low by a hair. The Swarovski just fit.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Due to the level of insanity I put into most of them it would be to painful to sell them. Especially in this market
    Yep its deffinately a buyer's market, and weve all been buying lol.
    I have several guns I do want to sell but I havent because I will just lose my ass more than even i am willing to lose. And I always lose money when I sell a gun. Well very rarely do I break even but it does happen. Deffinately never a profit

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I buy more guns in a year than beers drank...but give me credit for at last showing up to the right party, albeit late.

If I were in that boat, I'd need a walk in safe room to house everything.
    Welcome to the party. Sunking is good. I have been a fan for many years now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yep its deffinately a buyer's market, and weve all been buying lol.
    I have several guns I do want to sell but I havent because I will just lose my ass more than even i am willing to lose. And I always lose money when I sell a gun. Well very rarely do I break even but it does happen. Deffinately never a profit

:popcorn:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If anyone wants a good bourbon that can compete with more expenssive ones as far as taste, go buy some Buillete rye. Like $30 for a bottle. Mmmm. No burn down your throat like you will get with many others.
    And I know I spelled it wrong but at least I'm consistent ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never plan on selling anything either it just happens because I'm impatient and I like expenssive stuff and it takes a while to budget the money for my toys so I have to sell some old toys I don't play with to buy the new ones I want to play with now

If I sell something these days it is inside of my circle. Someone shoots something or sees something I have and gets the "I have to have it" and poof it is gone.
    Actually posting up a custom is a serious waste of time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If anyone wants a good bourbon that can compete with more expenssive ones as far as taste, go buy some Buillete rye. Like $30 for a bottle. Mmmm. No burn down your throat like you will get with many others.
    And I know I spelled it wrong but at least I'm consistent ;)

Bullitt makes a good drink.
    I've just got a handle of Beam, mix it with Coke (zero-gotta watch my girlish figure) and it goes down real easy

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If I sell something these days it is inside of my circle. Someone shoots something or sees something I have and gets the "I have to have it" and poof it is gone.
    Actually posting up a custom is a serious waste of time.

I still haven't shot the AR I "didn't buy from you"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom