Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    :coffee:

Good morning crew.

Got some new carpet installed last night. Tonight I get to start installing new vinyl plank flooring. Concrete guys are supposed to be pouring the driveway today. The house is coming along great. It's amazing how much the quality of life increases when you get out of an area you dreaded and did not enjoy coming home to for so long. Life is good!
    Sounds great! Very exciting!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Picked this up last night. Can consolidate everything into one cabinet instead of spread out across three.

RFuwWeU.jpg
    That's a sweet looking toolbox set. I'd love to have one like that, I always talk myself out of it because they are very expenssive and although I do have a lot of nice tools I inherited, I dont use them and I'd be wasting the money really. I'll just drool over yours :):

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    That's a sweet looking toolbox set. I'd love to have one like that, I always talk myself out of it because they are very expenssive and although I do have a lot of nice tools I inherited, I dont use them and I'd be wasting the money really. I'll just drool over yours :):

I have only have it because my father-in-law is super generous. I wouldn't spend that kind of money either. I was going to go buy a Harbor Freight cabinet but lucked into this one.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have only have it because my father-in-law is super generous. I wouldn't spend that kind of money either. I was going to go buy a Harbor Freight cabinet but lucked into this one.
    That's very awesome. Same for me and my tools. My uncle left them to me. I'd never be buying snap on ect. I even sold some of the doubles I had and still have so many I'll never use. My kids will get to split them one day

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    That's very awesome. Same for me and my tools. My uncle left them to me. I'd never be buying snap on ect. I even sold some of the doubles I had and still have so many I'll never use. My kids will get to split them one day

I should have a surplus of tools coming my way too once he consolidates and sorts through everything he brought home from work.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Carrying for the first time since the surgery today. :rockwoot:Rocking the P10C left handed.

That's great, 88. I had to take a pause in carrying once I realized all of the effects of my current situation. I am hoping that by spring I will be over it and will have trained myself back up to my low standards. ;)

Of course, by then, I will have to save up and buy a gun to carry. :lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Aim Surplus is having a 24hr flash firearm sale.
    Use code FLASHFIREARM. It makes the shipping free.

Black P10-C for $399.95 shipped
    FDE P10-C w/night sights for $449.95 shipped.

There is more than that, but I got the notice in an email. I could forward the email to someone if they wanted.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Aim Surplus is having a 24hr flash firearm sale.
    Use code FLASHFIREARM. It makes the shipping free.

Black P10-C for $399.95 shipped
    FDE P10-C w/night sights for $449.95 shipped.

There is more than that, but I got the notice in an email. I could forward the email to someone if they wanted.

Those are awesome prices. I wish I had the extra scratch right now as I would jump on one. Can never have too many P10's... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom