• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I have always been and will continue to be an advocate for the Shield, shoots far better than it's size would think. Until the P365 is proven rock solid reliable that is, that gun is just amazeballs.
    Yes, I got my Shield out this morning and dry-fired it about 5 times to see the difference between it and the SA on the Phantom. They are both very sweet! With both there is 0 moment in the position of the gun upon release. They feel different and yet both very good.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    You may be able to buy one new for the price listed above IF you can find one. These, along with the PCR models, aren't typically items that are readily available. Gently used RAMIs hold their value well, and go to new homes quickly. I'd be hard pressed to sell the used RAMI BD that I picked up a couple months ago (that I've been looking for on and off for over a year, probably closer to two) even if someone offered me exactly what I have in it.

I must be a magnet for the Rami then. I’ve passed up at least 3 opportunities to buy one new in less than a year. Twice at The Outdoormans and once at Beech Grove. Didn’t realize they were that sought after or hard to find.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Not what I was thinking on my drive home from work. I was trying to decide if using my life savings to buy lottery tickets or faking my death was a better plan to not have to go back there. Both sounded reasonable at the time.
    I'm down to, 2 years, 2 months and 20 days. I will survive just to spite them. :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not what I was thinking on my drive home from work. I was trying to decide if using my life savings to buy lottery tickets or faking my death was a better plan to not have to go back there. Both sounded reasonable at the time.
    I typed this big long response about the struggles at my work, but deleted it and typed this instead so I don't get on some long tirade. :)
    I played Adult just now...….barely though.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I typed this big long response about the struggles at my work, but deleted it and typed this instead so I don't get on some long tirade. :)
    I played Adult just now...….barely though.
    Kids don't get new CZ omegas and MCX's with lights. There are perks to adulting.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    And, I shot your omega yesterday......:stickpoke:

Nice gun.
    I hope so.

I haven't even fondled one of the Omega Convertible series guns.
    Buying this blindly based on pictures and features that I want.

Worst case, I'll flip it on Armslist for like $950 and buy a Shadow 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom