Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If it was a signed pez dispenser used during a game, you would have to think about it, though, right?
    If derek jeter used it then it would be worth a lot more than a rami. Even unsigned. But it would have to be authenticated.
    Ok you guys are making me geek out and no one else will understand my obsession lol
    I'm not into pez though lol

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You sound like me and the wife.
    Guns I have no clue about a lot of them. I dont plan on selling them when I buy them. I buy because i see a good deal that's too good to pass up or it's something I think I want so bad and then the new wears off. Or some things are on my absolute love list and they wont be sold until I die. Also like sentimental guns.
    I'll sell or trade to get other guns or to feed other hobbies too.
    Ammo by the case I always write what I pay for it. More for curiosity.

I enjoy collecting gold and silver bars. I also like the gold coins and silver coins too because I can buy them for spot price plus afew bucks. I keep an eye out especialy for Chinese pandas. I have a lot of those. Ome of the best gold coin investments there are.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah, I'm not sure he's 100% human. I think there's some cyborg/Lee Majors six million dollar man stuff going on there somehow. I think he was built by S&W as a sales ploy, to make us all think we could shoot like that if we bought their revolvers.

Even if you could shoot that fast, how the heck does he do a reload that fast??

I find it incredible that he has won competitions dominated by autoloaders.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    ....I enjoy collecting gold and silver bars. I also like the gold coins and silver coins too because I can buy them for spot price plus afew bucks. I keep an eye out especialy for Chinese pandas. I have a lot of those. Ome of the best gold coin investments there are.

I've thought about buying gold/silver but it is a complicated world full of fees and confusion...

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Guns I have no clue about a lot of them. I dont plan on selling them when I buy them. I buy because i see a good deal that's too good to pass up or it's something I think I want so bad and then the new wears off. Or some things are on my absolute love list and they wont be sold until I die. Also like sentimental guns.
    I'll sell or trade to get other guns or to feed other hobbies too.
    Ammo by the case I always write what I pay for it. More for curiosity.

I enjoy collecting gold and silver bars. I also like the gold coins and silver coins too because I can buy them for spot price plus afew bucks. I keep an eye out especialy for Chinese pandas. I have a lot of those. Ome of the best gold coin investments there are.

You collect everything...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom