Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Okay, going to play some Ingo catch up here.

CM, congrats on those S&W revolvers, they look sweet, hope they shoot as good as they look. I am almost bought a used Springer RO today, in honor of you, but it will have to be another day my friend.

I came so close to picking up the Shadow 2 at my LGS, but that would have taken up most of my trade in monies from the Acog and M&P, just couldn't do it.

Yeah, TT ..... that glitch has done the same to me a couple of times.

Congrats, T-Dogg .... that' s good looking piece ! :rockwoot:
    Thank you sir!

I see the mouse on his laptop drooling over something. I see a familiar thread so figured I had better take a look. After review I am not really sure who is the chief enabler in this group. All I know is he will owe me some money so carry on. :):
    Hi Cindy! I'd give you a hug, but it's the internet so....how about a wireless hug? Hope to see you again at one of the gatherings.
    Trigger on the 75 shadow I just picked up in the classifieds is very nice. Metal grips suck though. In my hands that is. Love the gun cant wait to shoot her.
    I need to start naming some more of my guns. I havent done that in a long time. My buddy does it :):

I'll be dry firing this baby in double action the rest of the night. Cause, why the hell not, TT ain't got no life;)
    The trigger on the Shadow 2 today was stellar. They also had a Shadow Tac II ?? (don't remember if that's what you picked up or not) but it had a great trigger as well, the double action is just sick, can only feel smooth and no bumps along the way. I will get some dry fire time in with the new P-07 soon enough, perhaps tonight.
    1. I bought an Advantage Arms conversion .22LR kit for my Glock 26, and I didn't get a kick out of it.
    2. I'll try it again to make sure before I sell it, but it didn't bring me any joy.
    3. That could be b/c I have "a few" dedicated .22LRs in revolver and semi-autos that I really, really like. It was hard for me to put up the Walter P22QD for sale b/c I liked it
    4. When I heard about the Kadet Kit, I just assumed it would be the same, and since it is twice the price of the Advantage, I won't go that route unless I fire someone else's and go: WOW!
    I had an Advantage Glock kit a long time ago, was not impressed at all.
    Why does the Kadet Kit for the 75s cost twice as much as the kit for P-09/P-07?
    Maybe because it's all steel and the P-07 kit is aluminum?
    1. Blasphemy! One should never sell the quintessential small, well-fitting, great-shooting light .22LR. :nono:
    I might keep it, be a good trainer for my family members.
    LOL
    I met macho man and hulk Hogan once does that count? :):
    Yeah well I met Hickok45 at the NRA show a few years back in Indy, even shook his hand. :p
    Yeah, for gun pics, it's always good to have some badass props laying around.
    I need to do more of this. I have some cool stuff, not much, but I could get creative. I need to work more on the prep work as I do enjoy good pictures.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have Dick the Bruiser's autograph someplace....

My pics are lazy and poorly lit but I can lean forward. :-)

There is a pic on a friends face book page of our band playing at dicks house in possibly 1968 or 9 at his daughters sweet 16 party. They were all there. All of the wrestlers.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    There is a pic on a friends face book page of our band playing at dicks house in possibly 1968 or 9 at his daughters sweet 16 party. They were all there. All of the wrestlers.

Band ! What did you play, CM ? Or were you the singer ? ..... they always got all of the girls !

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Question for you all. I recently acquired an SP-01 in .40 that came with three 12+2 Mecgar magazines. It seems like when they are loaded with all 14 rounds that the mag will not drop free. Are they bulging slightly with the 2 extra rounds? I've tested the gun with other plain 12 rounders and it seems to work fine.

Also thanks for the O-ring advice. I finally picked some up today and have been pulling DA all evening. My fingers and arms hurt! Hopefully this helps smooth some things up before deciding if I want to put some Cajun goodies in it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Question for you all. I recently acquired an SP-01 in .40 that came with three 12+2 Mecgar magazines. It seems like when they are loaded with all 14 rounds that the mag will not drop free. Are they bulging slightly with the 2 extra rounds? I've tested the gun with other plain 12 rounders and it seems to work fine.

Also thanks for the O-ring advice. I finally picked some up today and have been pulling DA all evening. My fingers and arms hurt! Hopefully this helps smooth some things up before deciding if I want to put some Cajun goodies in it.

Do you have calipers that you can check the mag dimensions versus the ones that function properly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom