Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Well crud. Holster just arrived and it's not quite what I was expecting. Gun sticks out from the body more than I'd hoped, more like a blackhawk serpa (without the retention), instead of more like a pancake holster like I'd wanted. Guess I should have looked at one of the other holster makers... :(

What kind of holster is it?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Now you're really gonna be mad. It was a deep blued that had a full E conversion ($625 upgrade they do where 1911 bushing conversion and pro package are done in house) done by CGW with 6 mags and went for $605 on GB.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/778811205

Auction ended at 8:30 this morning. I did not up my bid because my wife knew about it and was chewing my hide about not selling the stuff I had listed yet, too much money on my CC and house stuff that needed money.....and here I am buying more guns.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I should have shared that with the group this morning and I'm sorry I didnt. I was down to the last few minutes and sweating damn bullets trying to decide whether I wanted a 97 package that was worth around $1400 for half the price and possibly have my junk cut off while sleeping or live to see another day while still being able to pee while standing upright.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I should have shared that with the group this morning and I'm sorry I didnt. I was down to the last few minutes and sweating damn bullets trying to decide whether I wanted a 97 package that was worth around $1400 for half the price and possibly have my junk cut off while sleeping or live to see another day while still being able to pee while standing upright.

I thought about bidding on that one....last I week I ran this one up into the stratosphere..

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/777847519

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I had recognized the bushing on the end and contacted the seller. He text me a pic of the cgw receipt for the e conversion. I feel sick now. I should have just bought it. Damnit.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep people dont realize the money they instantly lose when buying a gun. Like buying a car and driving it off the lot.
    I would Gladly pay more for a piece the Wizard actualy worked on if I could verify that. It's a no brainer. I need to get mine up there.

For example, here is one: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-cz-2075-rami-w-pro-package-night-sights.html

Now that said, if I had tons of extra cash, I might do something like that just for fun, but it doesn't keep me in my striker fired platform, and serve my needs, but it sure does look and sound like it would be nice.

Not sure where you're located, but if you want to meet at the Greenwood Point Blank sometime, I'd be happy to let you run either of my P10c's. They both have HBI triggers installed and are nice shooters. I'll also bring my wizardized 75 compact for you to drool over... :cool:

Thanks, I may take you up on that sometime. I'm out in Avon/Plainfield area. I've seen some P10c's recently going for $399... https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1CZ91520&name=CZ+P-10+C+9mm+Handgun&groupid=6762 , could be interesting enough if I check one out in the hand first to trade something off to pick one up. Though I've also been eyeing the possibility of swapping from the Glock 43 for my "micro 9" needs over to a Shield 2.0 (Midwest Gun Exchange has them for $299 currently, which is a really good price on a 2.0 Shield, but the drive makes that untenable).

Same goes for me if you are in NEI..well - except not at GPB...

Thank you sir, not in that area, but definitely appreciate the offer.

A lot of people don’t realize the value of being able to shoot a carry gun that you can convert to a .22 for trigger control practice. It has helped me tremendously....
    Agreed, and this was always the value in the Advantage Arms kits for me with my Glocks. The kit itself was not cheap, but what it provided was well worth it.

I held my RAMI this morning .... just because ! :)

What? I figured you had a couple of girls lined p to hold the RAMI for you...

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Oh ****. That is a steal and I bet that seller is passed. I paid full price for mine. I would have bought that and I don't need another one. Sorry, not trying to make you feel worse. It wasn't worth losing your wife's trust over.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What kind of holster is it?

Kydex OWB holster from HolsterCo, LLC. Pics with it and the cheapo that I bought from Amazon that I like better:

cifZfIWh.jpg

9SKK2DUh.jpg

The new holster is on the left. It looks well made, just not quite what I was hoping for. This is for the CZ P10c.

Thanks, I may take you up on that sometime. I'm out in Avon/Plainfield area. I've seen some P10c's recently going for $399... https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1CZ91520&name=CZ+P-10+C+9mm+Handgun&groupid=6762 , could be interesting enough if I check one out in the hand first to trade something off to pick one up.

I could also meet you at Parabellum instead of PB, though it takes me a while to get there due to the traffic on Rockville Rd.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom