The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I do have a spare end plate from my DPMS AR15 from when I swapped in the sling mount type. If that will work for you, it's your's for the taking.

That would be great. Can i pay you to put it in the mail, or do you just want to bring it to spring extravaganza? I'm heading north to Elwood sometime today if you are anywhere along that route and have time to meet.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    And they come standard with 2 mags.

good to know! i did not know that, thank you. mine comes with a $125 light and nice holster though, for almost same price as they sell for new, and this gun is basically new.

Just updated the price to $480 with the light and holster, or $425 for just the gun and holster. Thanks for your info guys, i did not know what these were selling for.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    good to know! i did not know that, thank you. mine comes with a $125 light and nice holster though, for almost same price as they sell for new, and this gun is basically new.

Just updated the price to $480 with the light and holster, or $425 for just the gun and holster. Thanks for your info guys, i did not know what these were selling for.

:yesway:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Just left the range with the new PCR. Quickly realized that I had a significant problem by only bringing 200 rounds.

That gun, even in stock configuration, is one sweet, smooth and low recoiling firearm. I think I could’ve put the ammo box on the ground and every ejected round would’ve landed in it. Not a single hiccup.

Can’t imagine how nice this thing will be to shoot with some CGW parts in it.

Below is a modestly quick 15 Rounds at 10 yards. The bottom three are indicative of my talent level and all the ones through the same hole are reflective of the accuracy of the firearm.

385d736b2557e0fdef11e5e02321a35e.jpg

I’m buying a used P10C tomorrow. After reading the above comments, I may have to renegotiate the price! Ha ha! That’s an inside joke for one of you…

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    NIce shootin', mcapo ! :yesway:

So, I picked-up this OWB holster for the RAMI. DeSantis usually makes good, serviceable leather, and it'll give me something for colder-weather carry.

i-6dcfg6q-L.jpg

However, I really look at the RAMI as an Inside-the-waistband firearm.
    Could any of you please give me suggestions for a good one...... stock, or custom.
    I'm eager for suggestions. :)

I know that ChrisK owns one.
    If I'm not mistaken, patience 0830 has two RAMi's ..... he must have a good idea for an IWB holster !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That would be great. Can i pay you to put it in the mail, or do you just want to bring it to spring extravaganza? I'm heading north to Elwood sometime today if you are anywhere along that route and have time to meet.
    No pay needed. Unfortunately I'm already in the city today but can either put it in an envelope and mail it or can meet somewhere after work one day this week if you'd rather do that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Actually made it to the range yesterday with some neighbors and ran the CZ's. A couple more folks will be owning CZ's soon I think.

:koolaid:

Just left the range with the new PCR. Quickly realized that I had a significant problem by only bringing 200 rounds.

That gun, even in stock configuration, is one sweet, smooth and low recoiling firearm. I think I could’ve put the ammo box on the ground and every ejected round would’ve landed in it. Not a single hiccup.

Below is a modestly quick 15 Rounds at 10 yards. The bottom three are indicative of my talent level and all the ones through the same hole are reflective of the accuracy of the firearm.

385d736b2557e0fdef11e5e02321a35e.jpg

I’m buying a used P10C tomorrow. After reading the above comments, I may have to renegotiate the price! Ha ha! That’s an inside joke for one of you…

:yesway:

NIce shootin', mcapo ! :yesway:

So, I picked-up this OWB holster for the RAMI. DeSantis usually makes good, serviceable leather, and it'll give me something for colder-weather carry.

i-6dcfg6q-L.jpg

However, I really look at the RAMI as an Inside-the-waistband firearm.
    Could any of you please give me suggestions for a good one...... stock, or custom.
    I'm eager for suggestions. :)

I know that ChrisK owns one.
    If I'm not mistaken, patience 0830 has two RAMi's ..... he must have a good idea for an IWB holster !

I liked the speed scabbard I had. Carried a P226 Legion in one for almost a year and it was great.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County

VERY nice!! I'm jonesing really bad to get mine to the range soon. Your post just made my day, and made me more determined to give mine a workout sooner than later. Excellent shooting!!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I liked the speed scabbard I had. Carried a P226 Legion in one for almost a year and it was great.

That's good to hear, wt. I usually buy a thumb-break pancake, and I've never worn an open top pancake. If you trusted your Legion in one, that speaks volumes ! :yesway:

Like you others with a new firearm, I'm bursting to get out and shoot it. I have a Dr.'s appt on Wednesday, but shortly thereafter, I hope to take the RAMI down to my Owen county property for at least a bit of a break-in shoot. :ar15:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Man, I need some range time. WTB and I punch paper every Saturday morning, but I need to ring some steel. I love the free style nature of shooting outdoors.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I shoot at the HHRP outdoor range close to Gnawbone. You'd be welcome to come on down.

300 rounds though it and I keep forgetting to try it DA. I hope I remember to try shooting it double action this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom