The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I had a good weekend finally exposing my wife to handguns. She hasn't been very thrilled of my 5 year hobby. With talks of home protection and family I convinced her that she should at least know how to operate a handgun. I brought one .22 and two 9mm. I got her used to the controls of each and safe operation. Then she started off with shooting .22 and did quite well. Even though she struggled to hit the bullseye her groups were pretty good. She was relunctant to move to a 9mm but she did shoot it. Had a hard time hitting the target but that is ok. She was good enough to hit any intruder that could have approached her. She said she actually enjoyed herself so I hope to take her out more often to remember what I taught her.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    On a high note the spouse might be coming home from the Hospital today.

Congrats :yesway:

I had a good weekend finally exposing my wife to handguns. She hasn't been very thrilled of my 5 year hobby. With talks of home protection and family I convinced her that she should at least know how to operate a handgun. I brought one .22 and two 9mm. I got her used to the controls of each and safe operation. Then she started off with shooting .22 and did quite well. Even though she struggled to hit the bullseye her groups were pretty good. She was relunctant to move to a 9mm but she did shoot it. Had a hard time hitting the target but that is ok. She was good enough to hit any intruder that could have approached her. She said she actually enjoyed herself so I hope to take her out more often to remember what I taught her.

Sounds good. Makes it easier when the spouse likes shooting, or at least understands.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Any photos to share yet?

This is the only one of the in progress upgrade. The frame is messed up so it is going back. There is color to be applied as well.

FEJadD9.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm glad that I jumped on my RAMI when Bradis had one in stock ..... although they had (one) PCR also, and I debated between the two.
    Lately, I've noticed that no one seems to have either in stock.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I'm glad that I jumped on my RAMI when Bradis had one in stock ..... although they had (one) PCR also, and I debated between the two.
    Lately, I've noticed that no one seems to have either in stock.

CGW is a CZ dealer. David said P-01's and PCR's are very hard to get right now. They got a shipment last week, but it was only enough to fill their backorders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom