CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    I have a few from the Wizard.
    I have 1 from CGW......97 CopperHead
    I have one from Cajun Customs....A much saute after and seldom scene Phantom Shadow.

I like them all and see little if any differences from the Wizards skills.

The Phantom Shadow is a great name for a gun that is seldom seen! Saturday I gave three of mine (75B, PCR, Shadow 2) to the Wizard and am lucky to be able to do so. I'm grateful to you and others in this group for help and trust me, I'm looking forward to getting them back every bit as much as the SP-01 from CGW and I'm sure they will be all they can be. It was a pleasure to meet The Wizard and I hope to meet more of you in time. Not long ago I was unaware of CGW or this group or anything other than a stock CZ, which I thought was pretty awesome. I still have a lot to learn and am sure glad to be here!

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yes it does.

D0D722A6-0173-4594-A6A3-B32F29026251_zps4luugltx.jpg

Do want.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The Phantom Shadow is a great name for a gun that is seldom seen! Saturday I gave three of mine (75B, PCR, Shadow 2) to the Wizard and am lucky to be able to do so. I'm grateful to you and others in this group for help and trust me, I'm looking forward to getting them back every bit as much as the SP-01 from CGW and I'm sure they will be all they can be. It was a pleasure to meet Losey and I hope to meet more of you in time. Not long ago I was unaware of CGW or this group or anything other than a stock CZ, which I thought was pretty awesome. I still have a lot to learn and am sure glad to be here!

Glad to have you aboard CZT! This thread is where I spend 90% of my time on INGO now days.

Over the weekend, I had another chance to run the P10C. This put it close to the 1100 round mark and I think that the gun has broken in nicely. If this is what the P10C that MAC had a chance to shoot last fall was like , I can understand why he was so enthusiastic. Try as I might, I still have not been able to pry it out of the holster for more than a day or two at a time. I was carrying the CCO Saturday morning and had a chance to run 50 rounds through it as well. That's just north of 1000 rounds now and I shot it well too. On Saturday afternoon, I switched to the P10 because I don't like to carry the CCO when doing yard work and the difference in carry feel was like night and day. The P10 is hard to feel it even being there, just like the P07. I know that most of you have an allergy to poly pistols, but I'm having more and more trouble going back to a heavy carry pistol every day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning BA! A CGW tuned P10 would really be interesting. The main gripe I have with the P10 that could be improved by CGW is the amount of creep when the trigger hits the wall. There's not a lot, but it's sure not a Pro kit tuned feel either.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I know that most of you have an allergy to poly pistols, but I'm having more and more trouble going back to a heavy carry pistol every day.

Morning Tim... :coffee:

Yeah, I'm really considering getting night sights put on the Canik so I can carry it. The more I shoot the gun, the more I like it. Trigger is fantastic to me, just the way it is. Found that it fits pretty well in the wife's kydex bladetech holster for her P320c, so once I get a couple extra mags and night sights on it, I might have to make it my cool weather carry gun. Can't believe I'm talking about carrying a striker fired poly gun, but there it is... :ugh:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I rebuilt my basement workshop benches last winter. After 8 months of use, there are a couple of tweaks I need to make, but overall lots of space and light is a good thing.

CM: Now that you've been using the LED shop lights for a couple of weeks, are you still liking them? My garage needs new lights and that's the direction I'm thinking of taking.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I rebuilt my basement workshop benches last winter. After 8 months of use, there are a couple of tweaks I need to make, but overall lots of space and light is a good thing.

CM: Now that you've been using the LED shop lights for a couple of weeks, are you still liking them? My garage needs new lights and that's the direction I'm thinking of taking.

Yes. They are spendy to buy but well worth the money. When I upgrade the rest of the lights this is what I will use.

Get the daylite fixtures.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Tim... :coffee:

Yeah, I'm really considering getting night sights put on the Canik so I can carry it. The more I shoot the gun, the more I like it. Trigger is fantastic to me, just the way it is. Found that it fits pretty well in the wife's kydex bladetech holster for her P320c, so once I get a couple extra mags and night sights on it, I might have to make it my cool weather carry gun. Can't believe I'm talking about carrying a striker fired poly gun, but there it is... :ugh:

I feel your pain! When there was news of something new stirring at CZ, I was excited. Then when they announced that it was a poly striker fired pistol that did not have internal rails, the excitement disappeared. I'm really surprised that it works so well for me, but as you said: There it is...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA! A CGW tuned P10 would really be interesting. The main gripe I have with the P10 that could be improved by CGW is the amount of creep when the trigger hits the wall. There's not a lot, but it's sure not a Pro kit tuned feel either.

I have heard he is developing a race hammer, etc. So, we'll see.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Question to the reloaders here: What scale do you use and do you like it?

My scale died over the weekend and I'm in the market for a new one now. I have an old beam scale that I'm using for the time being but those can be tedious at times. I'm considering going with a scale that can dispense powder too for those powders that just don't meter well like 800X.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yes. They are spendy to buy but well worth the money. When I upgrade the rest of the lights this is what I will use.

Get the daylite fixtures.

This is the direction I'm going for garage lighting. I have a two car garage and am trying to decide if 4 fixtures will be enough or if I need 6 (or more)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom