Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You could always roll your own and get a 75B Compact and then have it plated. The Robar finish could turn out really well if you wanted to go that route.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    When I got that PCR yesterday I also looked, pretty hard, at a Tactical Sports. Big fat grip, great feel and heft, but the trigger- Super light. The lightest I've ever felt by a good bit. I asked the weight and he took it in back to measure, came back and said it didn't even register on the scale, so less than a pound?! I put an Apex flat faced trigger/comp. kit in my M&P and while I haven't measured it the specs claim 4#, so that's my reference and I'm real happy with that, a good fit for me. I realize we can adjust and adapt with use and practice, but this thing is scary light. I had an AD just dry firing it.

Does anyone know if that's how they ship from the factory? I've also been getting curious about the TS Orange, is that trigger the same?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

What shop were you at with the T/S? I handled one down at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood and the trigger was on par or better than any of our tuned triggers and far lighter than I'd be comfortable carrying with. Carry is not what that gun was designed for though, so that's a non-issue.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I fondled a T/S Orange in my LGS a couple of months ago. It had a nice SA trigger but I don't recall it being unusually light for a SAO competition gun.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, it hurts at first. But, they just get better and better so you never have to upgrade or change from there.

You've seen me shoot. I'm no pro. But I was damn good (for me anyway) with chez's 75.

This is making me reconsider my pistol lineup. Move the full size M&P to the nightstand to replace the compact. Make a CZ the fun range gun (and Friday night steel - the only competitive shooting I'll do) to replace the M&P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom