The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I only shot 3 CZs today... All 3 were the Wizards. All fantastic of course, but I was (am still) in 1911 heaven. Just totally in love with the platform right now. I shot many many sweet 1911s today and am jonesing for another. Also will be adding a J frame smith, have been thinking about one for several years as a pocket gun around the house on lazy days. After shooting one today, I am sold. Thanks Chris, I think....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only shot 3 CZs today... All 3 were the Wizards. All fantastic of course, but I was (am still) in 1911 heaven. Just totally in love with the platform right now. I shot many many sweet 1911s today and am jonesing for another. Also will be adding a J frame smith, have been thinking about one for several years as a pocket gun around the house on lazy days. After shooting one today, I am sold. Thanks Chris, I think....

I ran all of my CZ's even the much sought after rare and seldom seen Phantom Shadow.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I must say probably the best rainy day I've ever had. Thank you to everyone today. I had a great day that has really lifted my spirits. Once again reminded that my signature line is so true.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Travis and I were talking on the way back about our top 5 for the day.

In no particular order:
    -A certain custom SAO 75B was an absolute joy to shoot and turned out extremely well! I expect it will make its formal introduction on here later.
    -The Wizards Franken 1911 with Remington Rand slide, what a joy. Super sweet shooter!
    -88's DW Heritage, that thing is absolutely sweet!
    -88's CZ 1911, I'm not sure how, but this was my first time shooting it. Love it.
    -CM's newest AllenM custom 1911. WOW.

I enjoyed everything that was put in my hands, hard to pick favorites, but those are the ones that really stuck out to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Travis and I were talking on the way back about our top 5 for the day.

In no particular order:
    -A certain custom SAO 75B was an absolute joy to shoot and turned out extremely well! I expect it will make its formal introduction on here later.
    -The Wizards Franken 1911 with Remington Rand slide, what a joy. Super sweet shooter!
    -88's DW Heritage, that thing is absolutely sweet!
    -88's CZ 1911, I'm not sure how, but this was my first time shooting it. Love it.
    -CM's newest AllenM custom 1911. WOW.

I enjoyed everything that was put in my hands, hard to pick favorites, but those are the ones that really stuck out to me.
    I was wondering who went home with an extra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom