88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy 12K to me!

Too much excitement going on for me lately. This past week has been a blast! Spent a lot of time with some really awesome INGOers, made a bunch of deals and still making some. Not sure how long it's gonna last like this, but 2017 has started out very well for me. Way better than last year. I did not anticipate making this many deals at all for the entire year, break time happens after the last of them follow me home tomorrow. Then it's back to thinking about projects and planning some out.

With the 1911 and K2, you'll have a decent set of project guns after tomorrow. Happy 12k!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    19+1 is the appeal for me.

Why stop at 19+1 when 21+1 is only a $4 part away. Seriously, 21+1 is a whole lot of fun at the range. You just keep shooting and shooting with no end to the ammo.

So what is the difference between a P-07 duty and the newer P-07? People say to get the new ones but the duty model seems more desirable to me since you don't have to use the special mags.

In 9mm, I like the Duty. It gives the option of running CZ 75 mags which is kind of a cool option to have. If you are talking .40, then I'd go with the 2nd gen P07. Early .40 P07s need late mags to run well from my experience.

Now have 4 CZs :rockwoot:

Wow T-D, that polished stainless is really looking good. I saw one at an LGS while WTB and I were doing a gun shop crawl and it looked great.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'll get to put about 200 miles on the Spider while connecting with friend in Muncie and Lebanon. What better way to spend a morning than that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Pizza at 8:15 is fine. I'm Italian, so a pizza place for breakfast is right up my alley even if I don't get to have pizza there. See you at 8:15 at the pizza place. BTW, I'll be the guy in the Italian car with the ridiculous grin at that time of the day. Spiders have that affect on me. :):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Pizza at 8:15 is fine. I'm Italian, so a pizza place for breakfast is right up my alley even if I don't get to have pizza there. See you at 8:15 at the pizza place. BTW, I'll be the guy in the Italian car with the ridiculous grin at that time of the day. Spiders have that affect on me. :):
    Sounds good. I'll be hiding behind the bushes.

;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been fondling the SP01c tonight. Doing some dry fire, yes I'm using rubbers.... This thing is a hefty little chunk of steel. I'm kinda embarrassed to say this in here, but the trigger is goooood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom