45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

:dunno:thought you liked them?

We don't like them.... we love them :)

j
    We'll miss having you on the team Tom

I realized today how badly I'll miss the people I've worked with. We had a great InfoSec team at work and I'll truly miss working with everyone there. That said, it was time to move on. Hope I enjoy working with the people at the new job as well! We'll need to keep getting together at the range occasionally though ;)

I need to find a good deal on 9mm. I'm dangerously low. Also need to renew my range membership. I also need to stop spending money...

SGAmmo has a big sale going on...

Yep, I just bought a case of Geco 9mm for $207.70 shipped and that included the shipping insurance. I've been using a lot of the Geco lately and I really like it. Alternatively, the Fiocchi you were talking about is just a few bucks more for a case at TargetSportsUSA.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Need to head into work extra early this morning for a team breakfast. I'm not crazy about extra early anything, but if I have to do extra early for anything, breakfast is among my top choices.

There is that compact wth decocker like the one you were sent. I oogled over that for a few mins, but decockers turn me off.... Not sure why.

It's because you are a guy. If they called it the bobbit switch, it would have the same effect.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning Barry, Tom. Pancakes sound really good. I don't need them.

I took the Redhead in for Cerakote #2 last evening. I may be suffering some separation anxiety.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Morning all. It's been a minute since I jumped on here...work has me flying all over the state. Up to South Bend I go this morning for one meeting. I really need to figure this teleport thing out. Have a great day out there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning all. It's been a minute since I jumped on here...work has me flying all over the state. Up to South Bend I go this morning for one meeting. I really need to figure this teleport thing out. Have a great day out there.
    Give yourself some extra time, Pack. The roads were a bit icy when I came in this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom